They literally put a black woman in the item shop?

they literally put a black woman in the item shop?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-23 at 22.46.48.png (1398x1112, 1.44M)

yeah wtf is this, fucking conservatard
if they don't put trannies they are transphobic and should be legally prosecuted in consequence

this is a major pr disaster waiting to happen, I can already see the apology video by jewnight CEO
wtf has the world become too easy for me to see?
I'd say short Fortnite buy I don't own any account on stocks platforms

Oh look another pol bait thread haha so funneh dae niggers kike femoids and poors? Haha so funney you gaiz

Each and everyone of you parasites will dien alone sad hated and in pain like you deserve. God is great and He will grant you the mercy you so desperately need

>put a black woman in the item shop
>black woman
>not young stud black buck waiting for breaking
Imagine my disappointment.

Attached: Tariq-nasheed.png (400x400, 167.61K)

god said not to race mix or come into each others lands

BUILT......for.............BBC!

God never said such thing it is your daddy issues because daddy used to beat you so now you feel insecure and inadequate which is why you obsess over the concept of superiority. You will never be enough you will always remain an insecure , weak, scared, little manchild.

If you tell me where you live though I will be able eventually to offer you the relief you so desperately need

Tower of babylon literally shows that were not meant to be united as a sin for trying to reach god directly

checked. is that really the guy who makes the buck breaking shit? bretty aesthetic

I will find where you live and cut your tongue and break your fingers so you can be for aligned with your old testament teachings

Attached: 1656615390526.webm (782x440, 1.99M)

i hope you can take double aught at payment, faggot

>Tower of babylon

Attached: 1630187931694.jpg (723x768, 469.49K)

How i pick cotton in fortnite?

You're so cringe. Do you actually believe this shit or is it all just a tripfag style persona for you when you post your trash on these boards?

>god said
you mean some random psycho desert dweller said it to scare off people from unionizing and ejecting his controlling parasite ass from society

>commie has entered the thread
don't you have a fast food wagie you should be screaming at right now?

would purchase

Small hats detected. Releasing decoy coins to distract them

Yes, naughty bucks need to be broken