The united state are is insolvent

the united state are is insolvent

Attached: 3A17B818-4D15-4905-B153-01E5F68DF6D8.png (494x444, 299.5K)

Are is?

Good, fuck america

i couldn’t tell which one to use so I used both

You are grammatically insolvent.

it do be over

As long as the usd is the global reserve currency, the US will never be insolvent, as they can simply print more usd and pay the debt.

united state public school education

It stopped being a global reserve currency when US seized Russian bank accounts.

Since then every country from Saudi Arabia, to China and India has been actively looking for new ways to keep their funds safu

Yeah, but it's not our problem.

sort of. we have this funky shitcoin ponzi system where the us trades dollars for foreign goods and then foreign countries use those dollars to service debts taken from eurodollar banks to fund their development. that won't change until the debt system implodes or the US stops using dollars to buy goods. both gigadeflation and gigainflation would destroy the debt system, either through systemic global default or debt devaluation respectively, so it seems no matter what we're headed for a serious change in the monetary system

two more weeks

Will no one check these quads?!

This is not a library

i'll elaborate on the debt devaluation point, this system only works because everyone is perpetually in debt to the eurodollar system. if inflation takes hold and everyone is able to pay off their debts, the system no longer has any power

Not really

The only people who still continue to use USD as a global reserve currency are EuroGoys and South Americans

Good luck trying to sustain a retarded economy off of the backs of Mexicans and Middle man managers who produce nothing

The united states has 2 weeks left

Attached: EU_intra_extra_EU_trade of goods.png (4501x4500, 1.63M)

the op is iniggervent

Attached: 1656699978795.jpg (976x848, 90.51K)

Based

USD is the reserve currency because China wants it that way

>united state
There are fifty of them so you'd use the plural form, you dumb fuck.

I think the euro-Anglo sphere is more stable compared to bric states even if you factor out euro-Anglo economic jackals. management of bric countries is too volatile. Just look at china where they can lockdown 20 million people cuz a few people got covid. Or jack ma. Not saying bric don’t have a place. Bric def have a place to keep the euro-Anglo bureaucracy busy so they don’t turn inward on the populace (excluding cucknadians and kangaroos).

Stable in what?
Euros and Americans don't make anything other than gay pride flags