You will eat the bu-

>you will eat the bu-

Attached: 1658607375933934.jpg (1128x1048, 577.67K)

based

chuds will find a way to seethe at this

i already eat ass

I only kill and eat niggers. I'm not racist but they do taste better.

Kill all niggers and feed to it white/Jewish leftist journalists.

>it's just dey culchah

lol

what's worse is this is actually real

In Liberia and Haiti, cannibalism is widespread, for example in gang wars, they often end up eating the opponent.

In Haiti, there is this ritual where the looser (in gang wars) is made to eat his own penis.

>>you will eat the bu-
gman

Such a vibrant culture

>Liberia
I wonder if this is a long-standing cultural thing or just one long copycat of General Butt Naked's psychopathy

Coming soon to your neighbourhood.

>article is just about trends in literature/film

Let me ask, they are niggers, no racist just asking.

>On January 12, 2021, a woman claiming she was previously involved with Armie revealed screenshots of their alleged exchanges via Instagram.

>The actor allegedly wrote in one message: "I am 100 percent a cannibal. I want to eat you.

>"I need to drink your blood," the Instagram user said in another exchange. "I'm going to be soooo naughty and kinky with you."

>In another shocking message, the user in question said: "I need to eat your entire body.

>"I need to touch every part of you, inside and out. I want to bite pieces off of you."

>Another message read: "You just live to obey and be my slave. I will own you. That's my soul. My brain. My spirit. My body.

. . .

>Hammer has described his background as "half Jewish."[9] His paternal great-grandfather was the oil tycoon and philanthropist Armand Hammer, whose parents were Jewish immigrants to the U.S. from the (then) Russian Empire, and were of Ukrainian Jewish descent;[10][11][12][13][14][15] Armand's father, Julius Hammer, was from Odessa (now in Ukraine, but then in the Russian Empire), and founded the Communist Party in New York.[16][17][18]

Attached: basedbasedjpg.jpg (1024x863, 95.46K)

Oh please. All you people who will take an article about cannibalism and act like we're living in Hell or that times are somehow worse now than they were a decade ago need to take off the rose colored glasses. Things are better than ever. The worst thing going on right now is inflation and a little conflict in Ukraine. Neither of which is the worst of its kind that there has ever been. If you are having any problems in life, especially if you're white, that is on YOU.

Attached: WOAH ITS THE END TIMES BRO.jpg (1400x2239, 208.03K)

Nah General Butt Naked did it only because it's a widespread cultural thing, it's common thing, other examples include thieves being lynched and later cooked up for a feast.

why are jews like this

How long till the vaccinated hunger for human flesh?

oy vey

>Things are better than ever

Attached: 1651296785200.jpg (500x375, 38.13K)

>By Alex Beggs

Attached: Author_-_Alex_Beggs.jpg (125x125, 4.83K)

They hate this world, they hate us, that's their religion.

yeah, for the west at least. for the rest of the world it's mostly business as usual, with perhaps slightly less human sacrifice

> trannie
so a golem?

You're damn right I'll eat the butt. I'll do it until her bootyhole is red raw.

>cannibalism has a time and a place (citation needed)
>some works of fiction say that we should do it now
>so we should do it now

Attached: 1353640292139.jpg (578x504, 102K)

Well yeah they are niggers, Liberia was country created by US for freed slaves that returned to Africa.