The final blackpill is realizing you will be just as miserable once you make it...

The final blackpill is realizing you will be just as miserable once you make it, maybe even more miserable than when you started.
t. $1,300,000 portfolio

Attached: 1649338187174.jpg (499x690, 57.3K)

Nah i just smiled as hard as i can like a turtle taking a shit for a minute and i continue on.

You're supposed to take some of that money and spend it on things and experiences, not horde it and continue living in your parents' house

That's a man.

Sorry sweetie, but $ 5M is the new $ 1M. You still haven't made it.

in my first year as an investment banking analyst i fucked a different twink every weekend.

>things
>experiences
what a normie

what a stupid boomer meme, goths can be republican or democrat

Huh yeah I am guaranteed to not have to work for a really long time but I still feel like
> shoulda made 20 million
At 20 million I think I'd be as depressed and assume "I really don't have that much money"
Idk bro
What do

Only if you're a boring person
Wit money I could bang whores everyday

Cocaine. SE asia

Goths still exist?

I don't have any mental problems so no.

>The final blackpill is realizing you will be just as miserable once you make it, maybe even more miserable than when you started.

no, not at all. money would literally solve all of my problems and if it doesn't solve all your problems then something is wrong with you either physically or mentally.

Yep. But it does certainly help you stop craving money beyond what your own liquidity needs are. Same as traveling: go somewhere new, still am autistic.

You are like those people who change cities every 3 years because they think everyone else sucks and want new friends.

You need to realize it's you that sucks and is boring.

>drink Domaine de la Romanée-Conti all the time
>fuck hookers by the day, not the hour
>do lbs of cocaine, not that shitty gram shit
>tell the police to fuck off
>vip access to everywhere
>get tired of buying Philip patek watches
>get tired of buying flawless, colorless, perfect cut 5 carat diamonds
>fly private and dgaf about tsa up your ass

are you putting those diamonds up your butt

>make it

He still think is about money.

I just want land and a detached villa surrounded by forest. My mental health would be 100x better.

$2.5 post tax is made-it, that's 6 figs passive income if invested right.

>Still unhappy person

ngmi

This

always has been

would