LINK is a bear market token!

>LINK is a bear market token!
then why is it performing poorly compared to the majority of other coins/tokens? Can someone please explain? Is it time to change that to "LINK was once a bear maeket token."?

Attached: source.jpg (300x402, 16.44K)

> Pumped once in a bear market.
Yeah, no.

Have you ever thought that maybe the token just sucks? Maybe no one is actually buying, only selling.

but why? Compared to 2019, things now are more clear with a much bigger team and a roadmap for God's sake.

sadly the token became associated with far right internet trolls so now the chainlink company will just be supplying the data token not needed

Attached: token needed.png (1985x1877, 409.16K)

I remember a time when every developer wanted to work for google and their open source software was of high quality and met every quality metric you could think of. That was the time before Eric came and made a "business" out of the cash cow, suffocating the culture of technical excellence and replacing it with the soulless fight for influence / money present in every other company. I wouldn't want him to come into my favorite project, because he'll ruin it as well.

Attached: 1607652609132.jpg (1500x1500, 1.29M)

this is getting boring my man, change it up.

so token is needed like we always knew. Why isn't the price reflecting Chainlink's worth?

what the hell are you talking about? Eric oversaw the release of Android, Chromium, and Chrome OS all of them are open source.

You are married to your bag.

that's not the issue. We're discussing the price action of LINK.

>globohomo software
>open source
What's the difference

Attached: 1612640128064.jpg (1024x576, 563.47K)

Stinkies were under some weird delusion that if something happens once it must happen every time. Genuinely one of the oddest myths perpetuated on this board.

>Can someone please explain?
chainrink (brockchain)

Chainrink isa decentralized borokchain orakru netuwok buirt on etherum.[3][4] the netuwok isu intended to be used to faciritate the turansferu of tamperu-proof datah from offu-chain sorses to onu-chain smart conutrakto. its creators craim it can be usedo to verife wether the parameter of a smarto conutrakto are meet in a manneru indepindent from aeny of the contracks stakuhorders by connectinged the contraktu diretry to rear-word data, eventu, paymento, and other inputs.[5]

any answerings?

Attached: 1653683336394s.jpg (250x229, 5.25K)

chainlink isn't for getting rich it's for changing the world

I think you're over exaggerating, he's only an advisor.

so you think it's normal that LINK is performing worse than literal crypto trash?

arigato.

those two aren't mutually exclusive.

chainlink will create a world where the concept of money no longer exists

Matic is a bear and bull market token, simply look at how it pumps during both markets, and even went up by over 170% during the recent crash

>we're only being advised by the devil

Well link has only been in one bear market

LINK is a bear market token. LINK is not pumping. Therefore this is not a bear market.
Simple as.

Attached: E9393DF0-F1AC-4D8D-83D8-B3AD7EB403A0.png (1500x1500, 242.56K)

That's what an investor is