I got ghosted by a thot

I met her and we banged, talked over text for plans and shared a shitload of music and generally she seemed really interested in me. I haven't spoken to her in 5 days and she left my last message on read after we talked for 4 hours straight.

What do I do? Why a bitch gotta lie? I said nothing cringe or weird at all, then out of nowhere I get ghosted.
Feelsbadman

Attached: fmlrejectedbyathot.jpg (512x468, 18.5K)

its over

At least you got to fuck. Just move on.

My last 3 dates all left the date early, couldn't even see it through till the end, because they hated being in my presence so much.

Why did you talk to her for 4 hours instead of fucking her for 4 hours?

you were not the only one she banged

>she hasn’t responded in 4 hours
>that means she ghosted me
you’re fucking retarded

You can never know, how old is she, if she is early 20s, probably already fucked another niggers since then.

Cool business and finance related blog post OP! :^)

Yeah it's over I tried to call her and it got rejected. FML
You'll get someone someday user
I was trying to meet up again like 4 more times but to no avail. I'm 40 mins from her.
Left my message on read 5 days ago and never opened a text I sent 2 days after that.. I got ghosted bro.
26 and yeah easy come easy go I guess. I thought I found someone I could at least spend the next few months getting to know better.

This is the most likely answer
You were competing with some other guy and he won.
Maybe you shouldn't have talked to her for 4 hours. Makes you seems too... available, too interested too soon.

im sure whoever comes next will make this one seem like a sack of lard no matter how thotty she was

chin up, nignog

We were talking about plans to meet up and sexual ass shit like what we were gonna do to each other. She just wanted the D and then the boost to her ego from my attention and then the power to ghost me and crush my spirit. It was just games from the beginning, but I got ghosted by a thot so what else should I have expected

Women are temporary, user.
Let her go and find someone else that makes you happy. If your ex wants to come back, pump and then dump her. If she gone, well, who cares? you got money to start dating another women.

My chin's up nigger and I'm back swinging at the plate, the message is that thots are a waste of time no matter how genuine they seem. I'm done with hoes though, I need a steady bitch to give my life some storyline and touch my cock. Is that so much to ask?

Attached: asdasdasdgf222224.jpg (612x408, 30.11K)

Doesn't matter what you were talking about
>plans to meet up and sexual ass shit
Again, you seemed too interested.
You weren't the only guy she was talking to. You were competing with some other guy who played the game better. Probably seemed more aloof, more unavailable, made her chase him.

Nah, not too much to ask. Only too much if the bitch can't pair bond but that's her problem, not yours.

Yep. Most modern women aren't even worth speaking with. Prostitutes have more honesty.

>sexual ass shit
Could also have been too soon to ask for analysis, been there myself. But business and finance so a nice lunc bag should sort this all out

You are begging for scraps of pussy. Move on and get another bitch

man, what I would do to get the thots I bang to ghost me
user you are getting an easy out, that’s rare

>talked over text for plans and shared a shitload of music and generally she seemed really interested in me.
top kek

She leeching you?

I got baited into interest. I wasn't spamming her shit all day man, she just kept replying to me within 3 minutes, and I matched her timing. Wtf you supposed to do when a girl is describing in detail how she's gonna lick your balls and use your pubes as floss? I told her I was on my way and she said she was busy, like shit man fuck these games.
I had a glimmer of hope there for about 2 weeks.... Back to the drawing board.
Yeah she was used up as fuck but so interesting and listened to some crazy good music that almost no girl these days even knows about. Damn bro I am just so tired.

she is probably getting railed in the ass by a big Tyrone right now and forgot about you

>genuine
remove this word and expectation from your vocabulary when it comes to people in general. everything is contingent on incentives and entrainment

Checked, at least you got a lay in. It wasn't all for nothing at the very least.

I encountered a complete psycho about a year ago. she figured out my vaxx status and sent me articles about civic responsibility/duty by CrashCourse or some shit. I tried breaking it off and she was threatening to call the cops, making false accusations, threatening to make me look like a monster. came to my house the next morning too

>talked for 4 hours
you were dumped exactly for that. Never show a girl you're always available. Make it short and sweet and leave some mystery surrounding yourself.

>talked for 4 hours straight
Big mistake. You make it too easy for them to learn everything about you. You have to be mysterious and trickle it over a series of dates which you will end up hooking up at one point. You don't respond to texts after 7pm, because you're busy, you don't respond to shit at work because you're busy working, simple as. Getting to know each other is for in person, you want a gf not a pen pal.

But she should have done the same, sounds like OP was trying to meet her where she was at. But in any case she doesn't sound like what he's looking for as a person.

What a crazy bitch. At least you got to see her crazy side before getting too deep in relationship tho

Chad, unlike Op who is needy cuck homo and probably a tranny

>I met her and we banged,
And that should be the end of it
Women that are so quick to fuck are not for relationships

After hearing that, I'm relieved this shit didn't end up like that. Hoe wanted me to nut in her no condom.... I'm going to the STD clinic Monday.
This is why I am a loner. I want to find a girl to stick with me for at least a few months and have a fucking argument before breaking things off. Getting ghosted feels like shit.
I'm taking this in stride for the next one. I know that you have to build interest but this girl was constantly hitting me back so I thought I would match her energy. Never again.
user the 4 hour convo was the last one we had after a week of playing the exact game you are talking about. I fucked up but it was about a week of subtle messages and then finally a full blown conversation over text. I got baited what else can I say?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 91.04K)

You talk like a nigger and if I had my way, I’d chop your balls off so you could never breed.

Fuck off.

Fuck you plebbit spacer faggot I'm explaining the state of the game for men as it stands. I'm whiter than you 9,000,000%

Yeah its bullshit but you have to play the game

I'm shorting OP, creepy incel vibes desu

Attached: 1658593773552844.jpg (700x869, 97.29K)