Everest ID General

>What is ID?

If you don’t know now, you don’t deserve to know

> what does it do?

It’s a way to earn fat returns investing in authoritarian trends

Attached: 1651634374566.gif (653x491, 2.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

everest.org/
everestfoundation.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=8QtoM-CCw6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=T3I8y2pvwsw
youtube.com/watch?v=0NnZ3k2bfj4
biometricupdate.com/201909/id2020-and-partners-launch-program-to-provide-digital-id-with-vaccines
biometricupdate.com/202107/oracle-finds-a-biometric-onboarding-partner-in-everest
medium.com/about-everest-updates-and-news/everest-will-integrate-chainlink-price-feeds-and-launch-a-chainlink-node-for-id-services-1283b7c48c7b
blog.oceanprotocol.com/ocean-protocol-and-everest-to-bring-identity-verification-and-fiat-on-off-ramps-to-ocean-market-7f1e5f988b26
youtube.com/watch?v=Q11BuI33qXo
twitter.com/EverestDotOrg/status/1545126094835171328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>fuck nocoiners
>fuck jannies
>fuck jabbies
>fuck non-everest globos

Everest is a scam

been seeing more threads about this coin. What does Everest do and what are their future plans/ why will the price go up?

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 9.00.22 PM.png (926x680, 470.68K)

>Pepe and wojack edits, check
>Mass spam, check
>Tranny jannies don't delete the threads, check
>Always only a few samefags with the same filenames and same writing style, check
Yep paid pajeet shills confirmed.

Attached: 1612352542127.png (1559x979, 1.36M)

fuck off no one asked you to buy or be here

kyc yourself

Attached: 839508F0-26D5-4843-89E6-A22241163740.png (691x777, 646.59K)

Product Website:
everest.org/
Token Website:
everestfoundation.net/

Recent alpha releases:
USA/Mexico Remittance Demo:
youtube.com/watch?v=8QtoM-CCw6Y

DAO Organization Creation Kit Demo:
youtube.com/watch?v=T3I8y2pvwsw

ZKP/KYC Demo:
youtube.com/watch?v=0NnZ3k2bfj4

Other links of interest:
biometricupdate.com/201909/id2020-and-partners-launch-program-to-provide-digital-id-with-vaccines
biometricupdate.com/202107/oracle-finds-a-biometric-onboarding-partner-in-everest
medium.com/about-everest-updates-and-news/everest-will-integrate-chainlink-price-feeds-and-launch-a-chainlink-node-for-id-services-1283b7c48c7b
blog.oceanprotocol.com/ocean-protocol-and-everest-to-bring-identity-verification-and-fiat-on-off-ramps-to-ocean-market-7f1e5f988b26

Attached: 4810555912.jpg (500x375, 118.12K)

Everest threads were jannied for months last year you mongoloid

Attached: kys yourself.jpg (400x400, 29.01K)

I'm going to personally kill you Romanian scum faggots

The SEC has issued the closest known picture of a man they describe as being "one of the most infamous “serial scammers” of the 21st century." Officials warn that if you see this man in public, do NOT give him any of your biometrics or comply with any request to blink twice

This man will take your money and run

Attached: Have_you_see_this_man.jpg (292x372, 12.38K)

did they started to pay the jannies?
bad move

I should really come clean. This has been weighing down hard on my conscience for a considerable time now, and after much personal deliberation I’ve decided the best course of action is to tell the truth to the anons of Any Forums. Yes. The answer to your question is a shameful, but unwavering YES. Yes, Bob Reid did indeed pay me to shill Everest and it’s ID token on Any Forums. Did Bob give me a job? No. Did Bob or his company pay me directly? No. Have I had any contact whatsoever with Bob or the Everest team? No. But I’ll tell you what Bob did pay me in; he paid me in hope. He paid me with the ideal that one day I will be able to verify my proof of humanity in a world filled with bots, without revealing any of my sensitive identity data, through the use of zero knowledge proofs. That hope, for a world where I own my data and no-one else can access it, is what Bob Reid has paid me in to shill Everest ID to the dear anons on Any Forums. I can only pray to the almighty father of the Demiurge that anons on this here board find it in their hearts to forgive this one paid Pajeet.

Attached: 1652928029809.png (455x444, 171.83K)

The Everest shills have been once and for all exposed as the Romanian gypsies that they are. Don’t pretend we didn’t warn you. And now, clear as day, we have conclusive, categorical evidence that Everest is not and never has been the legitimate project some would have us believe. The Everest-Romanian Gypsy psyop is even more plain to see than the Covid, Ukrainian-Russian war, 2020 US Election and 9/11 psyops. These low IQ, mongoloid scammers were too dumb to hide their geographical location by choosing a meme flag when shitposting in a thread on Any Forums. When will they learn? How I laugh with pity at these shiny shoe wearing, bag grabbing floaters. What would Codreanu say when confronted with Everest? You can bet your stack he would have taken his gun and shot down anyone shilling ID. Comfily I sit back in my smug superiority knowing I will never buy Everest ID at 7 cents because someone posted a meme from a Romanian IP. Cheap food, beautiful scenery and friendly people? Pfft. Everest gypsy trash.

Attached: 1643731765959.png (1488x1603, 967.37K)

You got it backwards O, pastascribe, the Romanians were fudding their little stinky hearts out, not shilling

Everest scammed you for your money how could you jill me?

jill?

Long time holder and sold at 0.65 let me tell you about this token.
First of all dead lines are never hit. They came out with a monthly news letter that comes out months after it should have. News letter from December? February is when it's sent out. Now there's a ton of fantom trannies in the discord who have autistic meltdowns regularly. That said, first of all the Mexico remittances aren't even used. The wallet still has less than 1000 downloads on both stores, shocking I know. First of all polygon decided to also bail on bob reid and team due to them not being efficient in any sort of way. You can't even buy 1000 dollars worth without sending the price up 10%. Every buy and sell is a bot.
First of all and lastly I do not suggest ever buying this token. Mark my words

So I had to compare decentralized ID protocols for my company, and the only other suggestion was something called Spruce ID. I looked into the docs and, as much as I wanted to go with the Any Forums approved choice, I think Spruce might legitimately be better.

Is anyone familiar with the two and why Everest might be better?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q11BuI33qXo

Everest offers Deduplication with its biometric wallet, so using Everest your platform would have sybil resistance from users wanting to multi-account.
They are also licensed globally as a banking service and meet all standards, so user accounts will be legal identities.
Also Everest has direct Bank Blockchain payments being built.

Their development portal was just unveiled a few weeks ago:
twitter.com/EverestDotOrg/status/1545126094835171328

Attached: FXpOEh0VEAAtXHa.jpg (999x1004, 166.19K)

well's

that romanian gypsy was literally shilling Everest on Any Forums a week or two ago, so no