Litecoin the under rated coin of 2022 and the 2024 Bitcoin halving

Litecoin being around since October 2011 as one of the worlds earliest altcoins created by Charlie Lee. Lee Is a turkey baster. Litecoin by many is considered to the silver of Bitcoins gold.

Whether you believe Litecoin is the silver to Bitcoins gold isn't the point of this post. The point of this post is to show how Litecoin preforms in correlation to Bitcoins halving's.
On November 28th, 2012, Bitcoin had its first halving, cutting the block reward to 25 from 50 btc. By October 1st, 2013, Bitcoin was trading at $132.04. By November 29th, 2013, Bitcoin traded at $1,127.45.

On October 1st, 2013, Litecoin was trading at $2.43 by the peak of the cycle Litecoin was trading at $50.27 on November 27th, 2013.

On July 9th, 2016, Litecoin was trading at $4.13. By 17 December 2017 Litecoin hit a high of $360.66.

On May 11, 2020, bitcoins 3rd halving had come, and Bitcoins block reward went in half from 12.5 btc to 6.25 btc.

On May 11, 2020, Bitcoin traded at $8,604.75. By Nov 10, 2021, Bitcoin hit an ATH at $69,044.77.

On May 11, 2020, Litecoin traded at $41.57.
By May 10, 2021, Litecoin hit a new ATH at $410.26.

Litecoin has performed very well during the same Bitcoin halving cycles, and I think based on past history Litecoin is likely to see another 10x in price approximately 1 year after the upcoming halving. whereas Bitcoin I believe will only do a 5x.

I am not saying don't own Bitcoin. Bitcoin holds it value after halving's far better than Litecoin which usually plumets downward. I do think owning a percent as a swing trade could fair very well for the upcoming halving.

Attached: 2.png (200x200, 5.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitpay.com/stats/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

scam

dont buy

OH FUCK YOU I SPENT 20 MINUTES ON THIS!

ALSO THIS ISNT FINANCIAL ADVICE THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

dont feel bad its the same guy fudding it every damn thread. Might be the same guy who used to call charlie a scam.

Its literally the same 5 people in these litecoin threads, one day biz will see they should have trusted in ltc.

Attached: litecointc.jpg (1080x1920, 432.07K)

I sold all my litecoin long ago and never looked back

this IS financial advice btw

litecoin no valve now original bitcoin was the testnet for and used. useless litecoin was bitcoin the never will be cope and boomer seethe mald

I fucking love Litecoin

i lucking fove citeloin

>1 of 5 checking in

now this is a real coin i can get behind, ahhh yup
*sips on iced coffee
brb gotta go flip the bacon ahhh yup

I don't think Litecoin has a real potential in terms of being a better SOV to Bitcoin. But I do believe with conviction that LTC will outperform Bitcoin in the halving. LTC moves very fast, so its best to take the profit and run.

Litecoin is nice for moving money around due to low fees and support on almost all exchanges.
It's also great that they now have opt-in privacy (MWEB).
Overall it's not a bad coin. I wouldn't hold a lot of it.

I agree I do plan to build a position in it. Ideally, I'd like to own 2 btc then up to 840 LTC

it's a fucking ponzi. Sell why you still can and get yourself some bitcoin. Like the founder did.

It's also the second most widely used crypto as payment after btc: bitpay.com/stats/

Charlie did his part and realized owning a stake in Litecoin was highly controversial and him saying anything about it could cause disturbance. Hence why I believe Satoshi left. its designed not to have a CEO or owner.

oopsie hehe

Attached: devillish.png (225x225, 8.93K)

getouttahere

my twitter is @CryptoMcDough

there is my man, i cant believe you are still finding nearly all ltc threads to post that in

This....LTC is only trashed by deluded linkies here on Any Forums