Landlord retarded logic

Apparently this landlord would rather someone whose employed over someone who has a million in the bank renting their property.

Claiming 1 million “could be here today and gone tomorrow” and therefore is meaningless

So… apparently to landlords an employed person living week to week is more reliable than a NEET with 1 million in the bank.

How does that make any sense? You could easily lose your job and be unable to pay rent. The NEET whose managed to get a million in savings isn’t going to just randomly spend it, that makes 0 sense

Attached: E9F900C8-5054-4813-A136-4E83C6A70CB8.png (672x357, 68.71K)

>look at this retarded nyc kike landlord i found!
you realise the criteria for becoming a landlord is
>you could afford to buy a house
that's it
there are no special qualifications

if this is seriously a problem you've experienced irl, which it can be, then offer 6-12 months rent upfront and it goes away
t. had to pay 6 months upfront because i was unemployed

>Feldmann

Landlords are generally lazy, retarded people with god complexes. They think they are some kind of sophisticated elite business investor, when all they do in reality is collect a check like a welfare recepient. A fast food worker does honest work than a landlord

Its all about control. The person who has a job also has a ball and chain. They dont have enough money to just randomly fuck off; they have to be a good little slave. This is what managers and landlords want, power over you.

Was just about to say this.

>Landlord logic
>posts a Leasing Agent's unsolicited opinions

but this is true.

Why would you be renting an apartment if you have $1 million in the bank. Fuck people are retarded.

He is right though. The guy with 1 million can just leave the country, lose it all on gambling/speculation, start/fail a business, buy a house elsewhere, etc. Now the equation changes completely if the renter with 1 million offers to pay 12 months in advance.

Renters should not be allowed to vote

just don't rent from real people. rent from giant faceless corps. bureaucrat-wagies don't care about you and corps aren't stingy motherfuckers in desperate need of a hobby.
seriously I get that it's embracing the pod but honestly utilise anonymity where it serves you instead of having to constantly deal with midwits who are too dumb to realise that investing into a REIT is a way better decision than having to deal with working-class scum and niggers yourself.

If you have a million in the bank, just buy a house. No need to be a rentcuck.

A guy with a million dollar in the bank, won't rent for long. A guy with a stable job, and a family to feed, makes for the best long term tenants. As they less prone to risky behaviors.

How ignorant and sheltered are you to ask such a question? You do realize people have very different circumstances in life, right?

I am currently living in a place I don’t plan on living in, because of family reasons, and I am here for a few years, but will move once this family reason expires. So I need a place to rent until then.

But I don’t need to work, I have over 200 bitcoin and half a million in the bank.

This is what I don't understand. There's so many retards that own property when they shouldn't. This goes against most markets. It makes me think some self correcting black swan is going to happen.

>Feldman

Attached: 1294024377.jpg (423x619, 198.31K)

The key to real estate isn't timing the market, its time in the market. The bar get constantly higher for every newer generation, as long as population keep increasing that is.

fuck that jew

i'm not even kidding when i say that landlords (and people in the professional real estate industry) are some of the dumbest, most low IQ gorilla niggers i've ever had the misfortune of interacting with.

This is how imagine it, but it is completely illogical

The person whose employed but only has a few grand in savings can easily lose the job and then not have anything to pay rent with until they find another job

The guy with a million in savings didn’t get a million in savings by being a retarded spending moron who just throws money away

I just don’t get the logic where one is assuming someone who has saved a million dollars is some how going to not be reliable… most people struggle to save $10k

and a wagie can lose his job (fired for misconduct, laid off due to business downturn, etc.) while the average $300-500/week state unemployment gibs is nowhere near enough to meet their average monthly debtmaxxxed lifestyle payment.

They will get theirs

Attached: F73F7BC1-8E8E-4D9D-9E26-7308B9CB486D.png (1523x726, 103.79K)

Domestic population has been shrinking in the west for awhile now. If ever, for any reason the west ends up cutting of the endless supply of immigrants; we'll finally start to see the population decline.

The better question is why would you leave $1 million in the bank?

>millionaire fleeing the country over a 12 month lease

Attached: EC871elWkAAp5Sm.jpg (500x499, 35.75K)

It was already answered in the threads: Landlords are low on the IQ curve. Rent-seeking requires no skill, labor, or creativity.

Unfortunately, I don't see the US changing its immigration policy without something drastic happening. Economic growth is a higher priority than the living standard of the average joe for the people in power.

Landlord here. Id rather have the millionaire renter.

that's probably not how it would happen, but, people with a lot of money do have a tendency to be as-slippery as your average GibsMeDat. Lower-middle-class people (aka those who work hard to scrape by) are basically the only Americans who have any sense of responsibility to their own obligations. Americans are a prideful people, but anyone substantially above the median-household-income (around 65k/y, and note that "household" does not mean "individual") basically sees "Keeping your word, and paying your debts" as a sucker's folly.

substantially above or below*
verification not required