Why haven't you bought the only BSC coin Martin Shkreli is backing?

Why haven't you bought the only BSC coin Martin Shkreli is backing?

Attached: randomized4channametoavoidlookinglikeashill.png (680x778, 604.79K)

$SHKI and $MSI are the only coins worth buying .. what’s even the mc anyways of the jeet chain version ?

Pharmabro best bro, is he backing the BSC version too?

Markin shrekki is a fucking scammer, he promised me he'd let me listen to the Wu-Tang record in FLAC if I brought him a six-pack of Lime-a-Ritas while he was on house arrest and then he just made me stand out on the curb while he whipped tallboys at my head and called me a "candy-apple eating bitch baby." Also he fucked my sister six times and she didn't even get to listen to the skits from the Wu-Tang album on FLAC even though he promised.

Attached: Discus20.png (512x512, 271.92K)

260k ser, and we've weeded out all the jeets in the last two months
He's been buying up supply and already mentioned that he "connected the dots" in his head regarding SHKITTY utility

Attached: meme3.png (803x788, 745.7K)

Also, before I forget, he broke into my voicemail system and changed my outgoing message to "Hey, you called a little candy-apple eating bitch baby who will never be Albanian, don't even bother leaving a message because I'm killing myself and God for giving me such a shameful micropenis." It actually hurt because my micropenis isn't really that shameful.

I just scoped the telegram apparently dude also owns 59%. Could see a price squeeze unironically coming similar to what $MSI did

i cant even spell this fuckers name right

Matrin Skremelli? Ok I’m in

Shkreli is the kid that lived a few doors down from Helene in Sunrise Pointe: Aaron Johnson. He had a brother Mike Johnson and his parents Maury and Donna were CP producers.

These euro scammers have gotten too out of hand it's amusing to see them create more scams and can't even get the fucking name correct kek.

This coin is made by pearls
Same dev who made catgecko, black mithril, bitcoINU, gandalf, bilbo inu, goblingold, tomboy, waifucoin, hel1um inu, santa hat, money printer and tendies
All rugged

>Sunrise Pointe
why u spell it all gay and british

theres literal VCs with him shilling it though, unless they hired a very passable actor

because who gives a flying fuck?
why would i invest in anything other than matic right after the ZkEVM announcement

diversification

Convicted hedge fund manger. I want to give him all my money.

is he really gonna risk prison twice tho

this lol. its real and hes posted vids and shit in the chat and talks from time to time. hes based and this will be able to hit MSI levels

>BSC coin

BSC means literally Binance Scam Chain.

Literally this. $shkitty tokenomics are almost identical to $msi . I bought a sui stack

I'm not buying a coin from a guy who can't even pronounce his last name correctly.