Be me

>be me
>19
>go to college
>ask my parents about tuition
>they kept saying "don't worry about the money" and "were paying for it" and "your college fund has plenty of money"
>just assumed that meant I wouldn't have to worry about paying for college
>dad told me he doesn't have enough money to pay for college, only the first two years
>im about to start year two
>mfw my net worth is only $12k
>mfw I need to spend $4-6k to buy a car
>mfw my part time wage job pays $17 an hour and theres nowhere else that will hire me that pays more
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I need to do a 10x just to pay for college and have my initial left over. How the fuck do I do this without gambling it all on some shitty BSC coin? Should I just bite the bullet, take out loans, and spend 100% of my first salary paying off loans while I live at my parents house? How the fuck do I do this

Attached: 81447D78-580E-4B42-BC5D-861253EE9E81.png (583x506, 729.75K)

give up the car and walk everywhere

rollerblades, get exercise and women

we've got you covered, son ;)
you just keep working hard, have a firm handshake and pull yourself up by your bootstraps
what, college tuition costs THAT much??
um, we gotta go

I did this my first year of college. Didnt mind walking on campus, used my skateboard to go anywhere over a mile away. But not having a car really fucked me over. I missed out on 4 booty calls, 2 dates, 8 parties, and rarely went out because I had no way to get downtown in under an hour without a car. Ill kill myself if I spend another year locked in my dorm. Im not even a very social person, but I pretty much spent my entire first year in solitary confinement

buy a junk japanese car for $800 or a fucking bike you crying little faggot

I guess it would depend a lot on your school's campus. My college had a super compact campus that you could easily walk the entirety of, and not having a car there was fairly common. Virtually 0 freshmen brought their car. We also had "beeper" which was our local, makeshift version of Uber because Uber took too long to support the area, and it was cheap as shit.
Ditch the car or get student loans.

>college
loooool

Wow, if my parents did this I think I would actually consider kinslaying and taking their assets

My campus is much like yours. Everything is compact and you won't need to walk more than 2 miles to get anywhere. The problem is everything social happens outside of campus, and all of that is easily 5+ miles out. A car is a necessity to have any kind of social life, so pretty much everyone has one. My tuition plus housing is 24k a year so I question whether that 4-6k will even matter. I wish my parents had told me they didnt have enough, I would have gone to community college for the first year and transferred in to get my big name degree

It's true, not having a car in college sucks. You get way more pussy if you have a car.
I didn't.

I was in the same exact situation. Now I won't finish my degree untill I'm 25. You need to take as much student loans as you can. I didn't want to either so I took a break after my second year. The only jobs that hire people without degrees are absolute shit.

tell us the degree and we'll tell you if its worth pursuing. spoiler alert - it's most likely not worth it unless you're doing law or surgery.

I dropped out of high school and I make 98k as a software analyst. get gud breh.

>missed out on 4 booty calls, 2 dates, 8 parties
>my entire first year
>Im not even a very social person
What the fuck?
All that in your first year (and that's not even counting the ones you didn't miss)

I thought we were all socially awkward autists here?
I haven't had that many opportunities in my entire life.
We've been overrun by fucking normies here now.

Im a finance major. My grades are good so I was hoping once I graduate I could jew out at an investment bank for 4-5 years to get a nest egg and then fuck off as a loan officer or an actuary until I retire.

You havent figured out that 99% of college girls will fuck if you pass them a joint and do loud autistic shit in a way that normies find funny yet?

Attached: blade.png (500x389, 101.39K)

forgot to add this: Look at frat houses. Theyre cesspools of sub 80iqs, and they all act like the actual retards in the sped classes in high school. The only difference is theyre in shape and have drugs

My mom took a bunch of student loans out in my name and tried to dump them on me after grad school like 5 years after undergrad was finished.

I told her that wasn't cool and she paid them lol.

You can always wait some more and start buying some Ultimate Champions NFT since it's the first FIFA-like game on the metaverse
If you're early, you might make it for college

Attached: 1653540962515.png (779x397, 352.81K)

dang, that's a tough call. stick with it and live like a rat if you enjoy it but if you hate the work just use whatever quickbooks/excel bullshit knowledge to get into a startup for experience.

I worked for a staffing agency for nearly two years, just jumping from job to job and all of them were $25 an hour or more. some jobs were just using me as a placeholder for funds so I sat in a cubicle and learned project management and beginners coding languages.

after almost two years of temp jobs a recruiter found me and offered me 75k to do biz dev. I then pivoted from biz dev to operations and make over 6figs (with bonuses) wfh.

what I'm sayin is drop out of school and do temp jobs till you can get a big boy salary. on your resume just say you were running your own consulting firm as a 1099. good luck user.