Pulsechain 2023?

"RH got rugged by the Devs. All the hype for PLS was based upon a bunch of Devs copying the ETH Chain (Pig) and coding a new frontend (lipstick). They patched a few bugs and did NOTHING on the backend. RH was sold lipstick on a pig. When he realized this, he announced a delay. It takes more work and time to build a solid backend than it does to throw up a frontend. Keep in mind how long it took the V2 net to go public. It's going to take longer for the mainnet. This all became obvious when the Devs couldn't get a simple database transfer for the sacrifice balances correct. Meanwhile the show goes on with RH still clueless when he is being played, spending his time, "Look at my watch", not aware of how much of a buffoon he is making himself out to be. RH is easily the most intelligent person when it comes to crypto, not so much when it comes to managing fullstack platform Dev teams. PLS will launch and set a new standard in crypto. Launch date? clearly near the end of Q1 2023, if we are lucky."

HEXicans?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 94.25K)

>Launch date? clearly near the end of Q1 2023, if we are lucky."
Yes, by now this should be obvious to anyone. Jack Levin will likely be right on his launch date prediction. The rest of what you wrote about devs, pigs, lipstick and bad management seems like fanfiction cope though.

What was Jack Levins launch date prediction? I am never going to sell my positions, probably borrow against a small %.

Diamon hands are going to make it, I am glad I got in to both sacrifices.

Attached: FXgnzW-XkAEheEg.jpg (680x680, 104K)

based and schulerpilled

I sacrificed $300.
I need the money back.

Kek, wtf $300, and i bet your going to dump at the first 5-10x , when we can go 1000x up. NGMI brother, rethink the way your doing things. How is $300 hurting you, do you have mass debt?

Attached: 1629605731677.png (794x780, 221.49K)

>What was Jack Levins launch date prediction?
On Crypto Coffee's stream he said 2023 for Pulse launch and 1 cent for HEX bottom. I think he's right on Pulse, but whether HEX can hit 1 cent seems less likely to me unless BTC does another 50% dump from here.
$300 is just a meme

RH has been saying that the "highest of stakes" doc is done filming (important), and will be released in early '23. Why would he launch PLS before the documentary is out? Obviously the sole reason for the doc to exist is to hype the PLS launch. PLS will launch after, or at the same time, as the documentary drops.

Imagine PLS launching next month, and documentary coming 4 months after it, with no footage from the launch. Would make zero sense.

Thanks for the reply user. I see, I can wait. This bear cycle is only making me stronger and less of a degen. Who knows if BTC will still bottom out some more but its probably better that PLS is not out until that happens.

Attached: 1653077529844.jpg (1802x1080, 587.93K)

I sacced like $10k for pls what am i in for lads?

I have 24k or 25k rubic, $350 in dogebat.

Yes, if pulse makes x10 I will sell it, 3k dol is a lot of money in my country.

Source on RH getting rugged by his devs? It makes sense, but with the amount of fake news there's a need for sources for everything.

>when we can go 1000x up
Everyone tried to get in at the ground floor by sacrificing like 16 billion worth of assets so its marketcap will immediately shoot up at launch hindering % moves making 1000x gains incredibly unlikely.

Your not getting in at the ground floor if everyone is joining in with you.

>The rest of what you wrote about devs, pigs, lipstick and bad management seems like fanfiction cope though.

ya that's all bs. OP has no clue whats going on. all the devs singed NDAs

RH scammed all of you, your sacrifice money was used to buy Louis Vitton and Prada buttplugs.

Attached: 1644299461948.jpg (1109x677, 107.92K)

>Why would he launch PLS before the documentary is out?
He personally stated in that interview with the director guy that he'd rather the doc launch before Pulse so new people would have a chance to know about it.
>Obviously the sole reason for the doc to exist is to hype the PLS launch.
Not really. The reason for the doc is because there are literally zero good documentaries on crypto and the whole RH/HEX ecosystem is the most interesting phenomenon in the space both from a positive and negative angle.
You're in for exactly what you deserve, which depends on how long you hold.
>Source on RH getting rugged by his devs?
There's literally none. Just bored anons writing fan fiction to cope and pass the time while they wait.

>PLS main selling point is PoS and efficiency because ETH cant get its shit together
>ETH merge now is imminent
>PLS other main selling point was a state copy of ETH
>that copy is now over half a year old, with NFTs being dead and most shitcoins being down 80%+
whats even the narrative of this scam anymore

Supposedly it's a faster, cheaper, more secure, deflationary POS L1 that has a better, more decentralized and user friendly staking model. It brings the entire ETH system state with it through the largest airdrop in history. It has a fully functioning trading ecosystem that will have huge liquidity on launch with it's own dex that has improved game theory and actually utilizes its token. And it is providing better price performance potential to investors due to its significantly lower starting market cap compared to other L1's.

>It brings the entire ETH system state with it
yes and now read what i wrote. as far as i know the copy is from november last year or so

> more decentralized
uses 33 prepicked validators is about as centralized as can be, ontop RH will probably own most of the supply as with hex.

Decentralized keklmao

Attached: ba9.png (650x650, 12.64K)

>as far as i know the copy is from november last year or so
Lol, no. That would be insane. You may have misunderstood. There's a currently copy on testnet with a snapshot taken months ago, but the copy and snapshot for mainnet will be taken hours or minutes before launch, depending on how long it takes for them to write all the relevant data.