What the fuck is Celestia and why is CLG now shilling it?

what the fuck is Celestia and why is CLG now shilling it?

did he finally realize link would never pump and is now becoming yet another scammy vc early allocation shill?

Attached: 1631608622207.jpg (841x373, 106.26K)

stay there

Attached: 6272742.png (5000x3334, 1.82M)

This fucking cringe faggot seems to be obsessed about writing negative things about Avalanche recently, I have no idea what his problem is, but it makes me bullish af for it

why didn't he complete the list and write its ticker?

Alright, I am convinced.
I missed Bit coin, but I will not miss another name inspired by MLP.
Where do I buy, sirs?

IWPCTPIMM&SMBIJ

sir, do not redeem the pony

Attached: Luuu.png (524x600, 43.41K)

alright Any Forums, once and for all. who is best princess? cadance and twifags need not apply, you're already wrong.

“ERC-20”. Yup soon as I read that on the ipo website I realized this thing is just another stupid ETH bag of shit. SOL and COSMOS are actually unique.

Luna, without a doubt

>no avax
what a seething retard kek

I like both princesses equally

thanks for telling everyone you flaming fucking faggot. How aren't you in jail for shilling DMM?

MADE FOR BWC

Attached: BWC.webm (240x360, 462.82K)

Its just another scam L1. Not worth buying until 2024 or so.

He’s another retard that thinks the C-Chain is the end game. I think it’s pretty hurt about it

He does the same thing with Oasis and pretends the Emerald EVM is the main product. He doesn't research shit, just spouts nonsense.

remember when he shilled this shit? he's a low IQ fag who don't know anything outside of Chainlink

Our investment is better without him, really. Him shilling AVAX will be more 10X more cringeworthy than Emin's tweet

Attached: 1593538025156.jpg (399x399, 15.51K)

clg is shilling trashprojects since the start
bancor for example
he has to make up for the fact that biz basically spoonfeed him the one good project during the last bearmarket and than he took credit for it on twitter
no biz is shit and it isnt all that clear which projects gonna be good so he has to pull some shit out of his ass and present it like he knows things
also link didn’t perform as well as he thought that doesn’t help is reputation