I inject Any Forums humor in my work banter and always get laughs. Yesterday I hit em with the “Oh no bros...

I inject Any Forums humor in my work banter and always get laughs. Yesterday I hit em with the “Oh no bros. We got too cocky”.

Attached: B6D8AD72-5137-4F18-8666-585AA9E9636B.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2018/05/the-ugly-truth-of-being-a-black-professor-in-america.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there isn't much humor you can inject from Any Forums that doesn't reek of incel/weirdo.

i got laid once by telling a girl to come over or stay poor

One of our female co-workers was showing a little bit more cleavage than usual at work and we all noticed, when she left the room I said "booba" out loud and got a pop from the boys.

Nope. Just gonna know how to do it. Not talking about adding “nigger” to every sentence here.

I wrote "pic related" referring to an attachment in an email I sent to a business partner

Attached: 1624446381120.jpg (646x687, 68.61K)

I once told my coworkers a joke from Any Forums.

"What do you call a black man with a PhD? A nigger"

You would not believe just how hard everyone laughed.

You're a legitimate autist. All the bantsy stuff like "what did he mean by this?" works. All the edgy extremist political stuff like "i hate women" doesn't.

Only in the redneckiest southern usa warehouse something like that wouldnt get you cancelled and a horde of niggers sent to protest outside your house.

I work with a few Indians. I tried to do Any Forums humour and I got into trouble.

>tfw copypasting jokes from an AI
>this is your brain on autism and crippling loneliness

I reply to the original message with “bump” when sending a reminder about something sent earlier in a chat.

Sorry incels, that joke is from Malcolm X, not Any Forums. And it's used to point out systemic oppression, not to feed into it like you are.
taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2018/05/the-ugly-truth-of-being-a-black-professor-in-america.html

same here, sometimes i get worried ill be outed, but anyone who is that familiar is probably a 4channler too so whatever.

beyond based

some faggot posted here like 3 days ago, complaining that his coworkers are all normies that constantly reference Any Forums
hahaha guess we found em

>incel/weirdo
Your whole life is dependant upon what others think of you. You're the one that reeks of weakness. Kys tryhard your life is a lie.

you can say i hate women when your girl does something stupid. they love it

In other cyber punk news, the first signs of respective website cultures as IRL personalities have begun to spring up. Experts believe humans will be communicating solely in meme sound bites within 20 years.

You work in a faggy environment, or you yourself are one.

Everyone who unironically believes in the "normie" stuff is fucking retarded. You people just fail to connect with other people, which is pretty normal at the start when meeting a new person. Then you mistake that feeling of disinterest as "this person must be a normie, i can't connect with him in any way". Were all normies, none of us are interesting or special. If you guys met other 4channers IRL, you would consider them boring normies at first.

I hope this is real, even if its not I'm pretending it is.

Attached: 2.png (225x225, 54.31K)

I post It's over when the trades go wrong

unironically that would be the norm where i work

Someone at work was talking about how they just got their 4th covid shot and I interjected "nobody cares you brainlet faggot. enjoy your myocarditis and infertility. all fields" and then left the room

All this just means yall are so unfunny you use Any Forums(nel) jokes as a substitute.
Captcha: 0PGAHY