> It's just $756,000 bro to do a nurse's job for an hour

The medical "science" is the biggest scam on this earth; most people have the delusion doctors are automatically legit; those assholes don't even know why half the shit they're doing actually works (e.g. they still don't know how aspirin fully works; "lol it just works bro according to some statistics"; "just take it bro").
Wait till you learn of the biggest crimes those brainlet commit; did you know the "pyramid of foods" is absolute bullshit while it was spammed for fucking decades as some kind of holy grail, when it's the cause of the diabetics epidemic and none of those fucking assholes admits of their crime?

Attached: file.png (497x619, 203.25K)

Why pay your medical bills if you’re about to die anyway?

bot

> just rape me medical "science"

this. if you're 96, it's not going to improve. every day is worse than the one preceding it.

Only in jewSA! The only country of faggots brainwashed enough to enjoy being under talmudic occupation.

Attached: 1544219542537.png (500x913, 230K)

Why is anyone under the impression they go through school until 22 with a Bachelor’s being a drain on society, then can retire at like 65 being a drain on society until they die at like 100, they think motherfuckjng society (really only the productive 5-10% of the population that don’t also subsist on government welfare and are net payers into the system) is supposed to pay for them? What level of entitlement do these people have? Need to eat a fucking bullet.

The person who bought it is no less more deserving of it than Obama Sin Laden

He suffered from 7 years of memory loss and was taken care of in a home.
Most of the issues are with medical policy/insurance companies, and relatively little is the fault of researchers. Although in rare cases, researchers outright lie or falsify data, as in the case of the recent alzheimer's scandal

> relatively little is the fault of researchers
The point I'm making is that most doctors are not even researchers. They are practically glorified nurses who follow orders; most people have the delusion they are some kind of infallible group of scientists; they the furthest thing from a scientist.

I'm not saying research isn't contaminated; there's a lot of shit directly paid by vested interests; but let's start from the fact most people don't understand their personal doctor is usually a brainlet who just follows a checklist given to them.

It's weird, I thought the covid+vaccine scams would have alerted some people to this fact, but instead it just cowed the normies into submission. I guess that's why they call them psyops.

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 88.77K)

The problem is not much of having to pay for this bullshit, rather than ALLOWING private companies to milk out boomers, spending insane resources to give them 2 more weeks of lifespan.
This is deeply satanic in essence. Those resources could have been spent elsewhere. It's just medical rackett, profiteering of weak, old atheists afraid of death because they were teached their entire life they only have one life. The only goal here is to vampirize all the wealth who should have become generational wealth, so nobody but the hyper-wealthy can escape debt serfdom.
The million this old demented fuck spent to live few extra days is now owned by kikes, rather than his children. They probably only inherited debt. Disgusting.

The vaccine thing is another category of retardation. While most doctors are again drones and glorified nurses who follow their orders from WHO or whoever, most normies of the extremist left and the extremist right found their excuse in their conspiracy theories for political relevancy.

The boring reality is that COVID was a nothingburger for most people; almost nobody below the age of 60 was in serious danger; it was mostly dangerous to very old and very sick people and now after its mutations: it's not even dangerous to the sub-90 year olds usually.

The powers that be tried to manipulate the normies that all were in serious danger. That was a lie and lies have short legs. They should have just told the truth and then the normies would have less reason to be pushed to retarded theories like fear of vaccines.

Well, you said medical science, not medicine practice. So I was seeking clarification.

Hylic cattles only swear by authority figures, it's their new divine hierarchy. If you remove it from them, they will immediately create another priest class to worship and seek guidance from.
Doctors are loving to play this role, they are literally treated as gods by the average normie.

The boring reality is you are a clueless retard.

Attached: 1657148783333.jpg (976x850, 229.41K)

Trust the science you chud

Attached: newreligion.jpg (1200x1082, 141.19K)

you've been jabbed by far more primitive vaccines in the 1990s and 1980s with far less testing subjects, and you seethe that a vaccine with full blown state of the art simulation is going to kill you.

the antivaxxers are usually a political/religious/cult movement.

reality is rarely a Marvel capeshit movie; both most doctors are brainlet glorified nurses and most normies aren't waranted to be antivaxxers; it's a clown world of mostly assholes either side.

It's recently been revealed that depression is in fact not just caused by lack of serotonin lmao. Imagine all the people who destroyed their brains with antidepressants because a doctor prescribed

generally whenever you hear of a cure that costs money: be extremely careful.
it's not just that you'll waste money: you may literally kill yourself.

ask yourself this simple question: would they make any money if you could be cured without cost of medicine or hospitalization?

Always remember

Attached: Screenshot_20211025-211438_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x1205, 559.17K)

>lol it just works bro according to some statistics
You sound like a fucking moron.

>refusing to bow at any will of your government make you a cultist
ok mudblood. What about me being free of being in charge of my own body? You should read some greek philosophy from time to time, to remember what it is to be a human with basic values.

Attached: 1638787860584.gif (512x493, 1.03M)

Point there is not that aspirin is dangerous (it usually isn't), but their thought process is barely scientific.
Most doctors that most normies interact with are practically glorified nurses who read a check list.

everyone who has been on Any Forums once knows the food pyramid is total horseshit.
everyone who knows anything about nutrition knows it. everyone who knows anything about carbs knows it.
go on Any Forums once or just work out once in your life please

> refusing to bow at any will of your government make you a cultist
nice strawman brainlet

I didn't tell you to unquestionably follow governments

I even explicitly told you that most doctors are stupid for doing that.

That's pretty deep bro. I can tell you are highly enlightened. Only a man with a touch of genius could conclude that both sides are bad. Bravo user.

>full blown state of the art simulation!
lol
lmao
most vaccines are tested for 5-10 years before rollout, you're a brainlet if you believe their accelerated testing phases + unblinding the control group was adequate just because MUH COMPUTER SIMULATIONS
if it's such a scientific miracle. why doesn't it prevent covid? lmao it's a piece of shit with unknown risks, and it doesn't need to be very dangerous to be more dangerous than just getting covid. data collection on adverse events is terrible because everybody, from doctors to "victims", is afraid of blaming the vaccine for problems and getting labelled an antivaxxer.

Attached: 1646683615567.jpg (680x940, 75.89K)

>paying medical bills
Lol I owe like 60k in medical bills and just tell them to fuck themselves and send it to collections I don’t give a shit about a good goy score.

Not only it's horseshit: they admitted it is; it's been replaced now with some kind of "plate"; you are supposedly to eat now 1/3rd (roughly) of each macro.
It's infuriating that nobody answered for their crimes; the entire fucking human race was affected negatively by it; fatties have the delusion it's their fault.

The "plate" is not even great; and by not admitting their faults: they let them still going on; many normies still think the pyramid is still a suggestion because nobody tells them it was a crime.

Look biz, a retarded analysis by a faggot who knows nothing about medical education or medical science. The majority of you are so fucking stupid for even absorbing the nonsense some of these Wendy’s workers post
Here with conviction and authority.

I was the IT admin for a health care facility and can 100% confirm this not to mention how many women are in the medical field. They legit couldn’t even work outlook half the time or would call me because the printer wasn’t working when it wasn’t even plugged in yet these people would hand out brain altering chemicals that can cause suicide if you stop taking them like it was candy on Halloween to adults and kids. Don’t even get me started on how big of a scam medical insurance racket is. Fuck doctors.

> american healthcare is le… bas
> but vaccine is … le good