MARKETCAPLOGS

A few weeks ago some anons talked about wanting a look at the history of a coin's market cap rank and such, as a bored code wagie i said i will look into it, after some time doing nothing i finally put something together

marketcaplogs.com

Let me know what you think, im open for ideas what might be useful to add

current roadmap:
- maybe do a sort of marketcapof thing, but with an additional time axis, so you could say what would be the price of LINK, with the market cap of ETH in 2017
- other coin meta data is being scraped right now from different sources, like social media stuff (follower, likes), github and search engine ranks
- tradingview integration additional to the basic chart right now

Yes there is an referral link embedded, gotta feed on those normies somehow

Attached: page.png (2144x1573, 178.72K)

should have posted a twitter screenshot or boobs instead

Attached: tojak.jpg (1135x1232, 319.3K)

bump

Attached: Download (2).jpg (256x256, 12.96K)

ROSE is an interesting showcase

You can see the huge unlocks in the circulating supply, and seemingly no impact on the price (contrary to the fud), market cap increases with the new supply

Attached: rose.jpg (1549x1731, 318.3K)

bump

It looks good bro
But how do i profit from this

IP GRABBER DO NOT CLICK THE LINK
I REPEAT
THIS IS A MALWARE WEBSITE DO NOT CLICK THE LINK OR ALL YOUR KEYS WILL BE STOLEN!!!

do RARI its pumping. also can you model large/small coins who have pumped in the past and compare that to current movements?

jeet i dont even want to have your brown ip

im not sure, but look at the ETH supply of the last days, whats going on there

Attached: Download.jpg (256x256, 13.8K)

not sure i can follow, like do you want overlay two different coins movements at different points in time?

yes. compare things like LINK/EOS/BNB/blue chip/meme you name it from last bear from 2018-late 2020 and look for similar profiles now.

late 2019*

IP scratcher confirmed
report OP for doxing

every webserver you connect to has your ip ranjeet

makes sense, i will look into it

i will make occasional threads when there are new functionalities

Attached: Download (1).jpg (256x256, 14.1K)

stop scratching my IP nigger

Attached: 205g.png (753x709, 759.03K)

i will scratch it good

This is super solid. Bump

Thanks, im OP but on mobile now

A save to file function for the graph is probably sensible, shouldnt be much work

Nice. Have a bump.

Quite cool op. Looks really clean. The only issue I'm having is pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-23-13-30-44-16_fd7367fd0afc7e864f00091a00b3d0b0.jpg (1080x2376, 324.59K)

can you also add circulating supply logs that would be quite handy
and good job user, the low number of replies just show how few real people are left posting here