Ok, so we all know this is going to 500x at some point. Probably 100x during next bull run. So question is...

Ok, so we all know this is going to 500x at some point. Probably 100x during next bull run. So question is, how much are you stacking right now at this price & how large is your current stack?

Attached: dyor.png (400x400, 6.08K)

> DYOR Project's motto is Educate, Equip, Empower. DYOR Project strives to teach investors how to find reputable crypto projects while avoiding scams.

thx but mo thx, it’s a scam, it even has the word “scam” in its description.

Attached: 61A5D831-D91D-429F-BC71-9771308D4992.jpg (1024x1014, 208.08K)

the project is $KAI

get this gook kardashian scam off my board chink

stay poor faggot

topkek

you stay poor you gook chink scammer.

No discussion of the tech just >muh 500x
and >muh stay poor

Let's discuss the tech then.

>patent pending dual node technology
>working directly with vietnamese government
>established VBA partnered with Binance
>partnered with LG & hundreds of others
>less than a fraction of a cent fees at the speed of light

> Patent pending "dual-node" technology which is a bunch of bullshit. How will they solve the synchronization problems that will come up trying to validate two chains at once? Do you know how much latency that will add? No because you're a faggot scammer. And the dual node technology has not even a prototype or actual technical proposal
>don't care about a poor gook government
>don't care about Binance
>no they didn't partner with LG
>Low fees are meaningless on a dead chain

Also:
>Eco-Know SCAM
>The whole whitepaper is a pie in the sky scam paper. There is no real understanding of computer science, or distributed ledger technology

also faggot, your "coin" is literally an erc20 token. So fuck right off you gook chink poor fag scammer.

This kind of token if it was legit, which it's not, would need its own fucking blockchain you scamming fuck.

So in all actuality, you stay poor faggot

It's not an ERC20 it's a KRC20 they released their mainnet a year ago. Proves you have no clue what you're talking about spedtard

faggot can't even respond with a rebuttal to his bullshit

My stack is 100k I bought at 9c and put into Kaimond only to be rug pulled on Kaimond because I could invest into a single ICO . . .

Attached: 1658446187378378.jpg (3024x4032, 1.33M)

check the team and tell me with a straight face its not going to rug

*before
Already rugged retard.

I feel your pain, someone has to buy the top. I would DCA now, next stop is ATH when the bull resumes

big brained ex-Google employees with government ties? You're a fucking retard

No, it has not. Look at every project, it's the same chart except for top 150

dumb nigger if I fork your code and change one letter of the title would you call it a different piece of code?

>I feel your pain, someone has to buy the top. I would DCA now, next stop is ATH when the bull resumes
I'm doubling my stack at least, just going to wait for after the next rate hike at the earliest. I like the coin a lot; just bought at a bad time.

Oh, so now Kai Smart Contracts are a fork of ETH? You really are brain dead aren't you? At least do the bare minimum bit of research before attempting to argue incel

It's a great project with a very bright future. Tbh, it's one of those things where if you know, you know & if you don't, well you don't. Team is extremely competent, the funding & connections are there - all that's left is patience. Wgmi friend

My next buy-in target is 0.0079 if it hits there, but desu I'm not sure if it will.

> it's one of those things if you know you know

dumb gook scam phrases

notice you didn't retort what I said? fuck off gook

I did retort to what you said moron, read I said if you think Kai blockchain/smart contracts are a fork of ETH then you're a brain dead monkey which you are

Were you in the KDX IDO this morning? I was able to get a full allocation today.

Oh really? I thought DKAI holders were going to be airdropped so I didn't join the IDO. Was the IDO the DKAI thing?

I'm not too sure regarding KDX, I feel like v3 is a downgrade from v2. v2 was a masterpiece

>Oh really? I thought DKAI holders were going to be airdropped so I didn't join the IDO. Was the IDO the DKAI thing?
I don't know what's going on with that Kaimond mess these days. I just heard that the KDX token was going to IDO on Gleam and there was stuff you could do for an entry like make a tweet and I was able to quality for it.
>I'm not too sure regarding KDX, I feel like v3 is a downgrade from v2. v2 was a masterpiece
It was only around $66 for a full allocation so I didn't mind even though I don't know much about it.