Is getting to 1000 BTC even a big deal anymore...

Is getting to 1000 BTC even a big deal anymore? Everyone on crypto twitter has moved on to USD and claim there is no future in holding BTC anymore. Thoughts biz? Should we all become US dollar maxxies? They literally say all use cases for bitcoin have failed. It isn't an inflation hedge. it isn't a store of value (dumped below its prior ath) it really just failed on adoption for payments, diminishing returns. All of the smart people like crypto path and others on twitter have said its time to just become a USD maximalist because nothing else matters except your dollars. What do you guys think biz? Is it finally over for btc now that we're at mass adoption?

Attached: hellodarkness.jpg (500x500, 50.18K)

what the fuck are you blabbering about nigger
twitter is never right
i am using BTC and XMR for things that i cant use dollar/euro for right now
also we are not "at adoption".
suck a nigger dick and die from the AIDS or kill yourself

Twitter capitulated, good.

how do you know we aren't at adoption you literal inbred pile of piss? We had michael saylor adopt btc and no one else wanted it. Tesla literally sold 75% of their coins so obviously no companies are ever going to want to buy and hold this on their treasuries. Lightning network capacity is only at 4000 coins... So once more who the fuck is even going to adopt this useless orange coin? All of the people who made it great have moved on - Roger ver, andreas antonopolus etcetc. God i swear biz is always behind when it comes to being ahead of the curve. Just make your 100-200 mill USD and get the fuck out of this industry there is no future for bitcoin.

Attached: igiveup.jpg (651x504, 70.01K)

you unironically need to go outside and touch grass

Twitter actually capitulated a while ago. Only retarded ass permabears will tell you otherwise. Redditors and normoids are excited for 10k btc, which is why it won't happen. I'm not a permabull or permabear, the rational objective conclusion is that we are currently in that weird near bottom crabbing phase after the main drop down. We'll start heading back up this winter through 2023.

YOu sounds all of a sudden mad ((((usd maxi)))

yes but this still doesn't matter about bitcoin going up or whatever it literally can not and will not pump hard anymore. So next top in like 2025 we might get to like $120k? umm okay? So that's only 2x past the prior ATH then we dump another 75% and wait 4 years? Dude seriously just trade altcoins and make more US dollars I seriously do think people are finally after a decade long waking up to the failure bitcoin has displayed. I'm just glad it finally happened desu because now we can just decouple from bitcoin and treat these individual cryptos more like tech stocks which pump individually based on their own singular performance. Seriously biz wake the fuck up and just make more dollars nothing else matters. Hyperbitcoinization is a fantasy that will never happen.

Attached: WHYELON.png (1200x879, 522.26K)

Every bear market is the same thing. "It's dead, it's never recovering, you lost all your moeny". Maybe this time with the Bankman and Futures ETFs things will be different and we never have another bull run. But only time will tell.

I'm so glad that I know what the true purpose of bitcoin is so that fud like this has no effect.

Attached: dave-chappelle-money.gif (498x373, 3.55M)

why should some literal whos and banks matter?
its btc, it doesnt need banks or mass adoption

are you female? just curious

dude it is not fud seriously just wake up and realize that the only people who want to adopt bitcoin now a days are a coke head like michael saylor. You have no other company willing to hold this asset. All of the early adopters who got in near $100-$500 have moved on now like CryptoPath, Gainzy, MoonOverlord the list goes on and on many people who made insane amounts of wealth on twitter are now saying that the future is with ETH (maybe) and more so like USD. People just only want to make dollars because there is no future with bitcoin. I'm sorry dude but if you did not get into BTC between $10-$200 the glory days are over. If you didn't make your 9 figures by now you've already lost in crypto long term.

you do need banks and institutions numb nuts. Bitcoin is already at mass adoption for people who are willing to buy it. Hence why we only went to $64k and $69k.... If i was wrong we would have pumped to $120k-180k but as you can clearly see we've run out of suckers to buy these orange coins. Like I said we can maybe go to like $120k in 2025-26 but so what? That's a fucking horrible investment waiting 4 years from 2021 ATH to go 2x while having to endure multiple -70% to 80% drawdowns? Jesus man just buy some real estate and call it a day. You won't dump more than 20% and you'll go up 15% year over year forever. I really do wish Any Forums was good like the glory days back in 2016-17 when smart people still browsed here. I am very surprised it has fallen so far compared to twitter where the smart people congregate.

twitter is always wrong

Attached: godzilla.jpg (1050x591, 62.74K)

uhh ok do you even know who cryptopath is? He literally bought bitcoin when it was sub $100 and was early to eth and nfts. He is ahead of everyone else and he says bitcoin is done and finished and over. Listen to people who have been in this industry longer than you if you want to make it schmuck. No one is going to buy your orange coins and make you a billionaire. Muh store of value, muh future world reserve currency. Kys lazer eyes.

you better hold usd/euro

btc went from being worth a fraction of a penny to thousands of dollars without support from a single bank, it'll keep doing fine without. there are always new people willing to, there are many who still think it's a scam / ponzi / memecoins that are gonna jump on eventually
>waiting 4 years from 2021 ATH to go 2x while having to endure multiple -70% to 80% drawdowns
what multiple crackdowns, there has been this bear market, which is unlike anything that has happened in crypto before, thats about it. do you know an investment that can guarantee you bigger returns?
>I am very surprised it has fallen so far compared to twitter where the smart people congregate.
yeah keep listening to them

Yeah I'm currently 100% all in USD since $55k and have no intentions on buying BTC. I will simply wait for alts to bottom out and go all in on them for the next market cycle and once again go 400x+ on my dollars like I did this past market cycle.

U seem super mad m8 lmao

Attached: 1636953002373.gif (640x430, 1.42M)

Yes it's called reaching mass adoption. You know like in the traditional finance world? People buy early IPOs and then dump them on the public after going 100x? Only now that's happened with BTC. We went up 5 million X and have now run out of suckers to buy. You will have better returns holding alts during a bull market and selling to dollars after the market cycle ends. The days of stacking BTC or sats have come to an end. Making dollars > everything else. Wake up or be left behind

Attached: diamond.jpg (1136x852, 124.33K)

i dont care about some gayass eceleb mate. its an anonymous forum. for all you know im satoshi shitposting from a deep gov prison.
>Listen to people who have been in this industry longer than you if you want to make it schmuck
why? what incentive do they have to give good advice? if i was on the top of the industry i would be spreading shitty advice for the lulz all the time
also, getting lucky off btc and eth doesnt mean shit. lots of people made it off one lucky trade, then started thinking they are gods who cannot make mistakes and went full schizo. that is what crypto twitter is doing it seems. anyway, go back

except btc has actual use cases and isnt reliant on some company or whatever to keep it alive. its not a quick dump scheme and the people who are invested in it dont see it as one (except some random faggots you deify)
the dollar has a bigger chance to fail

the dollar is the strongest it has ever been stop coping. BTC has reached mass adoption and will only go up 2x past its ath once every 4 yrs. Imagine telling someone they will only make 20% a year over year but they have to endure 80% drawdowns in between feeling sick to their stomachs. Fuck off no one wants your orange boomer rock anymore. Just trade alts to make more dollars like all of the smart money if you want to makeit.