Any churners here?

Need help hitting a spend requirement for a credit card bonus, Any Forums. What’s the best way to MS these days?

Attached: AA4F3A43-7C22-4A8B-960E-136ABD4FF1DD.jpg (828x620, 494.77K)

Just use it for gas and groceries and to pay your bills.

Problem is I don’t spend much monthly outside my mortgage, so I’d have to really splurge to make it happen. I just want the POINTSSSS

I pay my bills a few months in advanced.

Gas station gift cards unless you have a bunch of them already

Start stocking up on food/canned goods. Buy any tech item you want, video games, etc.

Become your own processor and get an MCC that tags one of the bonus categories.

I have churned through almost 30 credit cards for the spending bonuses. I do MS by paying my utilities, groceries, gas (before I got a Tesla), car insurance, and vacations if I have that planned. I've also reloaded by Amazon gift card balance before since I shop there a lot.

Dont get me wrong power to you
But Equifax is global so cant say for US.
Multiple credit apps on your file nuke your rating.

Good job falling for the goy trap you stupid nigger. You didn’t calculate your expenses properly and now you have to spend excessively and likely more than what those points are truly work.
Fucking cuck

cucked

gift cards never count for points. it would be way to easy to cheese.

>buy crypto
>sell crypto
>wire the fiat to another bank account
>pay off the card later
Would this work?

They absolutely do even if they're not supposed to lol

Yes, although fees likely exist

Fwiw, the 5% discount for target redcards works for all gift cards except target gift cards. Not sure about Amex though

churn deez nuts

Buy them on ebay

This is why I keep coming back to credit card threads lok. For the full-scale Any Forums retardation

only if you're an amex cuck

Sure gimme the card. I’ll start a bullshit production company. We’ll shoot long stills of the moon and throw some eclectic music on it. So gimme that card

why stocking up on canned food and goods