GLOBAL HEALTH EMERGENCY DECLARED

Oh shit bros, what happens now?

Attached: NYT.png (987x941, 496.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9167431/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

retards like you making new threads about this even though there's like 5 about this on the catalog already

me getting rich because i bought bavarian nordic at around 100
literally did a 3x in two months
more to come

Buy BTC before lockdown happens again

i'm ready for my siga shares to moon now. i would like to thank all the degenerate homosexuals for making this possible

Attached: 1364527007898.png (391x405, 198.17K)

>retard
that's mean.

Literally nothing like last time I bet. Take my vaccine if one comes out for it and move on with my life, unlike half the idiots here.

you will never be fully vaccinated

NO ONE FUCKING CARES

>Take my vaccine
how many? just one? dirty antivaxxer science denier

Attached: 437346735.png (1638x1198, 1.02M)

Absolutely nothing

some faggots catch a virus. faggot governments reeee. faggot apologists wear a ribbon. no one else cares.

Of course not, do you realise how many vaccines exist for various diseases? Of course I'll never be fully vaccinated you absolute mongoloid.
How many? I don't know, how many are required? You need to take in to consideration such things as efficacy and length of this pandemic for a start.

16000 sodomites infected? Thats pretty good. Not as effective as HIV though.

Boot licking faggot go back

Attached: 1654474303163.jpg (904x1024, 197.51K)

>hurr durr I go against the grain because that makes me unique & special, everyone look at how amazing I am!
Ok bro.

We do be enjoying our poxxy cryptographological coinage

Attached: pox2.png (3000x1210, 2.93M)

>he didnt buyed MPOX

Ohnono, i cannot fuck mans anymore and ohnono i must sell all my cryptos!

the vaccine sounds right up your alley, human guinea pig you make me fucking sick

Attached: original_473200372.png (657x156, 36.84K)

why would you take a vaccine for something that only affects extremely promiscuous homosexuals? hmmmmmmmm

>You need to take in to consideration such things as efficacy and length of this pandemic for a start.
you should too
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9167431/

Attached: but the science said.png (867x763, 104.97K)

that ship sailed about 2 years ago when half of the population decided they didn't want it
you'll have to find a better excuse than "ur a meme contrarian" to explain your irrational desire to comply to authority

>he trusted the $cience
yikes

Attached: 432678342.png (1672x1332, 1.37M)

I love how you're all ganging up on me because I chose to do the right thing (all things considered). I bet you guys are the types that hope 10% of people die from the vaccines just so you are proven right about something. You're all totally fucked in the head if you think that.

Only 10%??

test

>lockdown
>stimulus
>BTC GO UP
wagmi bros

>I chose to do the right thing
>never any evidence that the vax would stop you from spreading
based retard

Don't worry everyone this will clear up in like 2 weeks tops. There is no way we will go back into lockdown for a couple of years. This life is not a nightmare looping in on itself you can trust me.

Attached: 1619892090296.png (1013x799, 633K)