IT'S OVER

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-23 at 10.17.51 AM.png (2118x1246, 255.9K)

no one cares

Monke

just wear the buttplug, chud

You do realize last time this happen the market crash?

You do realize you're a retarded NPC?

PHEIC declared. Strategy will rely on vaccination, 3 of which currently exist: modified vaccinia-Ankara by Bavarian Nordic, LC16 by KM biologics, and the older ACAM-2000 by Sanofi. The Sanofi vaccine is dangerous and intended mostly for the even more dangerous smallpox. Bavarian Nordic's (ADRs: BVNFK and BVNRY) vaccine is modified to not be replication competent vaccinia and is safer. KM biologics is a private Japanese company.

Last time was Jan, 2020 markets didnt crash then.
They crashed March when a pandemic was declared

>You do realize

Attached: 1658301323652879.jpg (645x973, 213.6K)

SIGAs TPOXX treatment will be used significantly. Most effective treatment out there and is also used to treat pox vaccine side effects

>sexhavers get boils/scars
>non-sex havers uneffected and become the new chads
literally a win for Any Forums if monkepox goes pandmic, how can we make this happen?

pandemic*

back to plebbit fucking homosexual

And then it pumped to astronomical heights.

>Europe is the epicenter of the outbreak.
kek, yuros confirmed gayest people on Earth

>Gay and bisexual men are disproportionately affected by the spread of the virus, with 98% of those infected from this group.
nvm, wont inflate non-sex hetros

>*Melvin voice*
>ERM you DO realize...

goddamn, I'm scared of this one, is the smallpox vaccine enough?

it looks nasty af

The fall of fags, no-one will talk with people that associated with LGBT

i'm an oldfag and had the smallpox vaccine before it was phased out so i should be fine. i don't do gay stuff, either. chances of me getting it are remote. most people are not gonna get this disease. the who are just trying to stir shit up

Okay, but SIGA is down 20% in the past week while BVNRY and BVNKF are up 30-35%. SIGA is down over the past month, BVNRY and BVNKF are up.

> failed to warn about the Bad C in time
> "Dudes, we'll lose face if this happens again! Let's overreact to any potential threat from now on!"
Yeah, nothing will happen.

That's because of the fed, fed won't come to the rescue this time due to massive inflation.