When did you first buy BTC?

how much of a newfag are you really user? no LARPing, what year did you first buy Bitcoin?

Attached: Liarry.png (748x1022, 878.93K)

go back twitter fag

I don't buy BTC,
and I think most of the people (like You OP) who brag about buying a millionth of a fraction of a Bitcoin = attention seeking.

Facts
OP is legit saving twitter tweets of 2 incels (he's probably one of them in the screen cap) arguing over who owned BTC first
fucking wow.

I ain't telling you glownigger.

You don't buy BTC now, everybody buy it at the price they deserve.
And honestly yes I would love to have a bunch of BTC more than even gold and FIAT to be honest

boy, shut the fuck up. no one talking to you.
always trying to be "insightful". insight these nuts.

Idiocracy at it's best.

says the limited vocabulary possessing user who called op a;
>glownigger.
pot calling the kettle black huh?
next time, just shut the fuck up boy. stop trying to come across as knowledgable and wise when you were not asked by me to answer shit.
mind ya fucking business next time ok?

Owning a fraction of a bitcoin makes no sense

Why did the pot call the kettle black? Because he wanted to go to the other side, kek.

not funny to me,
but I recognize you're attempting to defuse a potential argument so I'll calm down.
just I get really annoyed at Anons who always try and make themselves appear to be the wisest in the room.

it really doesn't.
I keep seeing people online claiming;
>just dca btc
or
>just buy like $10-$100 bucks of BTC a week
I feel crypto will never be what it could've been.
normies and conmen have fucked up the potential benefit crypto could've provided to society.
Now if you don't buy a penny worth of BTC at least, you're considered a bad investor lol.
society is fucking mental.

It was worth a try. If I can help settle it once and for all though I will say that I am without a doubt the smartest user in this thread.
Now a question, what qualifies as a fraction of bitcoin? That is surely relative and open to interpretation.

>It was worth a try.
humble attempt to stop petty bickering, I can respect that.
>If I can help settle it once and for all though I will say that I am without a doubt the smartest user in this thread.
lol, ok user. I like you.
>Now a question, what qualifies as a fraction of bitcoin? That is surely relative and open to interpretation.
everything can be filtered through interpretation,
but in this sense the word "Fraction" means;
>1. a numerical quantity that is not a whole number (e.g. 1/2, 0.5).
>2. a small or tiny part, amount, or proportion of something.
So a "fraction" of a Bitcoin in our discussion is anything NOT at least 1 Whole Bitcoin
(not sure why you asked that though, I know you know what Fraction means)

Haha I thought you'd like that one.
Yeah I agree with you on your take in regards to how we should interpret it, always good to lay the groundwork first.
It makes me wonder though, what if someone had 0.5 BTC in a wallet? If we're talking about some day BTC reaching $100k then that $50k could be substantial to someone who spent a few $k through DCA for it.
Normans will eventually get their claws in to anything eventually, even Any Forums has gone to shit over the years. I don't think it is all bad though, for crypto at least. If a BTC ETF is approved and over time becomes mainstream then I would think that is overall bullish and better for early adopters.
I'm always torn between BTC being the one, not a security for example and the use cases of some other tokens. It seems like assets are becoming more "tokenised" in general and with CBDC's around the corner I think there may be a few existing blockchain technologies that will be adopted for use with national CBDC's.

>It makes me wonder though, what if someone had 0.5 BTC in a wallet? If we're talking about some day BTC reaching $100k then that $50k could be substantial to someone who spent a few $k through DCA for it.
the one problem with that is you're going to risk that on the chance of BTC going to $100k. there is no guarantee that crypto you buy at 10am won't depreciate by 11am. so I feel dca'ing into a popular coin just because everyone claims to do so = easy way to lose cash.
>Normans will eventually get their claws in to anything eventually, even Any Forums has gone to shit over the years. I don't think it is all bad though, for crypto at least. If a BTC ETF is approved and over time becomes mainstream then I would think that is overall bullish and better for early adopters.
the issue isn't just normies being involved but it's the lack of;
- research
- insight
- knowledge of financial markets
which causes Normies to be a blight on things. Before Normies go into crypto, price rise and falls were expected and it didn't have people saying unintelligent shit like;
>OMFG [such-and-such] coin is a shitcoin!
when it dropped 10% in value or so. now, if something drops 1% in value the reddit boards and youtube chats go fucking mental about how that particular coin is a shit coin.
Basically, Normies are like stuck up Women. the smallest inconvenience(in the way of a price fall) and they bitch and moan and claim the whole world is fucked.

Another thing, as much as I like crypto - I don't like the push to get it globally adopted so fast. society isn't mentally mature as whole to handle this tech. it's evident in the mountain of uninformed and ignorant (ignorant in the truest sense of the word) criticisms of crypto from individuals who haven't taken the time and effort to learn the tech and market.
and don't even get me started on "tokens" and utility. much of crypto currency lacks that. and the one's who have some semblance of it, it's all for show.

Get on my level scrubs
BSV is the real bitcoin

Attached: crypto_500s.jpg (1452x1170, 584.51K)

I agree the over the top panic during a normal pull back is annoying in certain context and what's made it worse is these YouTube personalities that get people's expectations up or down and amplifies the idiocy.
>the issue isn't just normies being involved but it's the lack of;
>- research
>- insight
>- knowledge of financial markets
I think it'll always be a problem now for the most part, you can "buy" BTC on something like PayPal and all the end user is concerned about is whether it goes up or down, which does matter to them but they won't ever give a shit about what a node is or a ledger. A few inquisitive people would want to learn about it though, but the space is diluted.
You're right about how quick everything has changed, since 2019/20 there has been a big shift, people I know started to talk about it and I would always ask them what they thought and what they would/have bought. It would usually be something like Doge or Eth, maybe BTC but I think there's a psychological barrier to them buying fractions as we've discussed. I'm not sure what we need right now, I don't know whether we can even go back really - it'll probably continue on this course for a while.

>what's made it worse is these YouTube personalities
man... that's a thread worth on its own.
those YT personalities are a cancer to crypto.
people would lose a lot less money if they stopped listening to and promoting them.
>I think it'll always be a problem now for the most part, you can "buy" BTC on something like PayPal and all the end user is concerned about is whether it goes up or down, which does matter to them but they won't ever give a shit about what a node is or a ledger.
but see that's my thing, the whole "mass adoption" force (not a push but a forceful campaign to get crypto used globally) is problematic in and of itself. as you've said - buying BTC on PayPal but not understanding what you just bought.
>A few inquisitive people would want to learn about it though, but the space is diluted.
I agree
>You're right about how quick everything has changed, since 2019/20 there has been a big shift, people I know started to talk about it and I would always ask them what they thought and what they would/have bought. It would usually be something like Doge or Eth, maybe BTC but I think there's a psychological barrier to them buying fractions as we've discussed. I'm not sure what we need right now, I don't know whether we can even go back really - it'll probably continue on this course for a while.
I can respect that.
I don't know what we need either but I know it isn't DCA'n popular coins just because its hopeful the price will rise.
this world is too chaotic and since 2021 it's like every month and year is getting more crazier.
anything could happen with any country in the world at any day and cause a massive panic in all markets.
I think crypto needs to not be so pushed and furthermore, if we want to go "orthodox", we should do away with CEXs and only DEXs should be used to facilitate the trading, buying and sell of crypto.

In its current capacity, Crypto is legit Banking 2.0, Stock Market 2.0 and Lending 2.0 all rolled into one.

I remember when I first learned HTML and how to edit webpages too.

lmao I don't think anyone even bothered answering your question.
Answer it yourself, when did you first buy