HAPPENING: MEGA MILLIONS REACHES 790MILL

>megamillions.com/

Attached: Mega mill.jpg (719x275, 113.21K)

>Win $790 million
>Government - "That's a nice 300 million you got there"
>Don't forget the tip!! ~50 million
>I just won 100 million dollars!

oh no you’re only getting $100m after spending $3 haha

You are a retarded nigger.

>tfw stuck in 8 figure hell

stay poor

Yeah fuck winning like $500mil cash payout if I have to pay half of it in taxes. Not worth it. Imagine only being a low 9 figure pleb.

i would take it, ngl

Got my tickets bros gl to all

This.

Its over...

>. Imagine only being a low 9 figure pleb.

You see your future self so rich that Elon Musk is your personal car mechanic.

Attached: Elon_Musk.jpg (577x800, 42.25K)

The lottery is not a happening you fucking retarded degenerate. The only reason it got this high is low odds and lack of players when the prize is lower. Now that it's high enough to catch your dumbass attention (my normie corpo friends were already taking note of it LAST drawing), those low odds will only go lower. All fields.

Guy if we all buy tickets our chances of winning are crazy high.
Send me your money, I'll buy the tickets and we'll split it.

Let's fucking GOOOO who else is DCA'ing in the lottery, smartest investment you can make.

What's the best strategy to win this or similar lotteries? Are there any books on the subject? Getting hundreds of millions for a few bucks investment sound like a really good return. So where is the catch?

>THE COMPLETE AND UTTER STATE OF THIS FUCKING BOARD

thanks, I rather play the LUNC lottery

Unironically...manifestation.

I'd suggest going to /x/ and looking more into it. For a quick rundown on what I mean lookup the plinko experiment - which is where a series of participants were able to control the outcome of results by merely hyper focusing on the ball and "wishing" it would land in the desired spot. Research fond positive correlation between those who hyper focused and got the results they wanted in comparison to those who did not hyper focus. In simple terms, the lottery is no different however, the amount of hyper focusing needing to "win" would take months to years to prepare; meaning everyday you would have to set aside hours in focusing on every aspect to who you would win - right down to driving to the liquor store, standing in line, selecting number, seeing the broadcast, the feeling of seeing the numbers drop on screen, the feeling of winning, spending the money, etc. You basically have to conjure the "memory" and create it to be true.

Ultimately, "BRrRRRrooOOO yoU jUsT nEed To ViBe WiTh It To WiN," is actually the best advice. Which no different than countless successfull people saying you need to write your goals down and they lmao come true.

Attached: 643534523.jpg (259x194, 5.48K)

Do I take the cash payout?

The cash payout is always better if you're not a fucking tard with the money, since the investment return on it pretty quickly makes up the difference. Almost everyone should take the installments though, simply because it protects them from themselves.

It's $2 a ticket