Crypto addresses have divine properties

Crypto addresses have divine properties.
My monero address literally says ReJCT near the end.
This shit cannot be a coincidence

Attached: CF4323F6-691A-4D07-AD60-DE1ED268F58F.jpg (214x235, 15.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XmXqVMwRMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hmmm what does ReJCT mean?

Don’t even try

>This shit cannot be a coincidence
actually, it can

Reject. It means OP is a reject. Poor guy kek.

Determinism as a property of reality denies the possibility of the existence of the concept of "coincidence". These are merely patterns beyond your level of intelligence's ability to understand or recognize.

Wat? Couldn't it be both a complicated pattern AND two incidents seemingly strangely happening at the same time? Maybe I don't have the right definition of coincidence

"Random" as a concept does not exist in this universe. There is only Pseudo Random, not True Random. Therefore there is no such thing as a coincidence.

funny. one of my early evm addresses contains 666 and jhw. Always thought that was funny

Mine says;
F4GmAX

mine says *******

>COINcidence

I agree OP, my main ETH address has the word "poop" in it.
Can't possibly be a coincidence.

Mine literally ends with j3wsd1d911

Nice thread, post your seed for us to analyze.

youtube.com/watch?v=3XmXqVMwRMs

I have a bot that lets me roll addresses til it says something short I want

>tfw seed of my richest wallet has all kinds of strange words in it that directly relate to me and my life

Based address

I have made threads about this before but not about my address, about seed phrases. My seed phrases have strings of consecutive words that form extremely personal sentence fragments that are especially personal to me. I also have a few words repeated across different wallets. Sure pattern recognition and coincidence and all that.. but it is still kind of spooky.

Are we living in a simulation?

>Are we living in a simulation?

Yes we do. Every achievement humanity reaches in this simulation is a proof of work for the next block in the blockchain of the greater gods.
And since we know this , the blockchain is self aware now.