They are STILL making it shitty

Revision of Merchant Rebates Benefit
Existing Jade Green, Royal Indigo, and Ruby Steel Crypto.com Visa Card holders who activated their Card before 23 July 2022, 15:00 UTC will enjoy the merchant rebate benefit(s) (Spotify, Netflix) available through their Card tier and subject to current conditions for six more months (until 23 January 2023, 15:00 UTC). Thereafter, cardholders will not receive CRO reimbursement(s) when spending with these merchant(s). Instead, cardholders receive up to 5% back when spending with these merchants, depending on their Card tier.

Private Members holding an Icy White, Frosted Rose Gold, or Obsidian Card will continue to enjoy their existing merchant rebate benefits.

Attached: 626f732a8a940e52824baf3c_a4iFg0YiK9JVr9EK-kVdaxmhOzqCxQ2zenj0ogPzrR5VZ0tTig92SCe1IehGMtTB8hFAUM_cwO5OGyUydRAQ0Ddao9CvWO8TPMs7B4cdXT2NaG1EU4sBq1JOi59LCX_gx52orKvZCcLlUM5LVg.png (680x680, 250.38K)

Keeping the poor poor huh?

Jesus fucking christ why are they trying so hard to kill the only need for CRO

Spotify was the last thing keeping me going

>95% reduction in cashback

nice

any other crypto cards for eu fags?

been using nexo since CDC took the cashback away but not quite the same as you have to put up crypto as collateral and instead of using it like a debit card, they lock up crypto giving you a micro loan, then you can pay it off to get your crypto back.
Plutus is available too but havent checked it out yet

I got scammed.

Attached: 0d576bb7-da16-414f-b448-fbc6d98de935-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 112.44K)

Mobie soon will be releasing it
Up to 8% cashbacks, very low fees
Their utility token MBX is undervalued (5m mcap)

Was only a matter of time for the Netflix and Spotify to be removed really. No mega surprise here.

>crypto as a collateral

Attached: 1655675853955.jpg (271x186, 13.26K)

Binance you fucking doofus. I'm getting 4% cashback PLUS 5% interest for defi staking my BNB on Binance, and I get actually get paid in a coin with real utility unlike CRO or whatever.

stfu

Updated email just sent out, 2% back - not 5%

lol, lmao

Attached: file.png (575x232, 30.71K)

Few understand...

Attached: 20220721_054515.jpg (399x399, 20.62K)

i don't understand why anyone would be using these services. just cash out and get a card using your normal bank account.

Binance card yes, 2%cashback for 1 bnb, 3% for 10 bnb. up to 100/150 euro a month.
Man am I glad I sold my CRO the moment they announced the reduction in rewards. It obviously is a sinking ship and going bankrupt after NEXO.
Are bait and switch tactics even legal? If my bank would announce 10% on savings and suddenly announce, sorry lmao you now have -1% interest on your deposits after 6 months. They would probably get sued to oblivion.

banks sucks

I dunno, user. Seems like banks are better than crypto.com to me. My amex gets better rewards than this piece of shit and I don't have to lock up 4k. Even if amex slashes the rewards there's no annual fee and I'm still building credit.

all crypto cards are associated with some bank. they just have a deal with the exchange to swap the currency for cash when the card is used, giving them full opportunity to fuck you over. just take care of the trades yourself and withdraw the money to a bank account you only pay a fraction in actual trading fees compared to these cards.

oh for sure at this point banks are better than cdc.com and probably anything out there. Tbh for me in this particular moment crypto cards are better, not this shit tho.

Even the Coinbase one brought back 4% and lets me pay off credit cards for more cashback. CDC one doesn't because of all the restrictions on it.

Which card do you like user?

I just ordered the nexo card, which all the fud and shit I had an amzing experience with them. I'll look into more banks card like you said but I don't have a bank account yet lol.

Anyway...I was liking Binance card but for some reason I can't pass the verification process. Coinbase is a no no since I'm in yuropoor.

If you are new to credit the discover it card is pretty easy to get and gets rotating 5% cash back which they double at the end of the year so you get 10% cash back. Just pay off your card every month like a responsible adult. Bam better than crypto.com and no annual fee.

Oh I realize you're a euro now. Not sure what I'd do in that situation. America seems to be better for credit cards with lots of benefits