What are some of your biggest regrets in crypto?

What are some of your biggest regrets in crypto?

Attached: kek.png (1228x879, 664.25K)

Not buying when it was low. Not selling when it was high.

Aw man, me too

getting into it. it made me a stingy, shut-in, looking-at-charts-all-day retard

Literally being duped into handing over my stack to a hooked nose kike in exchange for yield. I simply deserved everything that happened after.

kek that face

Attached: 1657485335127.jpg (1617x972, 395.97K)

Crypto trading is unbelievably addicting

Even in bear market.

I was addicted to World of Warcraft for 10 years, and that addiction is NOTHING like crypto…. I just can’t stop watching charts and trading … it’s all day non-stop

At least with WoW I could take a break

yeah it's dangerous man don't lose all your money, I just gamble with stocks while the majority of my crypto is in cold storage. Feels a tad more responsible

1. Downloading Bitcoin.exe in 2010 and trying to mine and not understanding how to get it to work pr the general concept of bitcoin and then deleting it after 10 minutes because I was lazy to research and also thought it was just one of countless retarded freeware programs I downloaded over the past 15 years that I thought was useless garbage.

2. Buying tens of bitcoin's in 2012 thru 2013 on localbitcoins and mt gox to buy drugs on the silk road, and not buying extra for investment.

3. Buying a Bitcoin in 2017 for $3000 with the goal of holding until a million dollars. Sell a few months later for 12k.

4. After the crash from 19k put a buy order at 3k, price gets within a couple hundred dollars of 3k before starting a.new bull market. Miss the entire bull market.

Currently have a buy order at 10k kek

Attached: Screenshot_20220708-191329_Gmail.jpg (1080x2220, 410.26K)

>you will never be grinding engineering in tanaris again

>Currently have a buy order at 10k kek

what makes you think this time it would go that low?

what if it only goes to 10.5k?

> (You)
>>Currently have a buy order at 10k kek
>what makes you think this time it would go that low?
I don't think the global bear market in stocks is over yet, so Bitcoin should go lower with stocks. Also, there might be some black swan event like tether defaulting that causes a massive spike down and back up.
>what if it only goes to 10.5k?
I have other investments so I'm not dependent on Bitcoin to make it, so it's not the end of the world if I miss another bull market.

this. more addictive than WoW, OSRS, anything. and i keep losing thousands in this scam market but still can't stop.

buying and selling to break even. when if i just waited 2 days i could've sold at a 10% profit. i told myself not to day trade and couldn't stick to my rule. Didn't buy in last night though.

I wish I could trade like that, taxes eat all my proffits

Going all into LTC and bagholding all the way from 2018

Falling for all the Fud in some of the best moon missions. Especially Hex. Even a few hundred dollars invested at the very beginning would have made me millions and I would have made it by now. I mean i still did great when i got in at 0.01 but still not enough to make it.

But, I had enough time to upgrade my brain and get into Pulse Chain and PulseX, im not missing those moon missions. Also stacking up int he bear cycle.

Attached: 1647303368759.jpg (649x900, 70.41K)

Going all in on altcoins at the peak of last bullrun and never selling :^)

>After the crash from 19k put a buy order at 3k, price gets within a couple hundred dollars of 3k before starting a.new bull market. Miss the entire bull market.
>Currently have a buy order at 10k kek
you never learn do you

Getting my portfolio locked up in staking (couldn't withdraw for a month) just before some massive dumping. Dropped 75% during then.

What Staking dapp was that? Yea man you have to be sure what your doing. One thing I learned always be on defense, protect most of your bag until you make it all the way.