This victim statement from the Celsius case

This victim statement from the Celsius case...

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-23 at 10.00.18 pm.png (1162x260, 198.92K)

"i am a redditor. i invested my lifesavings of $100k into an obvious ponzi. if a kind stranger didn't post the suicide hotline on reddit i'd be dead right now".

Reminds me of all the anons who listened to Any Forums and put money in LINK, kek

Why are people unable to recognize psychopaths when they see them and they scam them?

watching countless hours of marketing? Why?

He did his due diligence *after* giving them all his money?

Idiocy. You have to understand what the shape of the bell curve. The bell curve shows that the vast majority of the world are midwits and a smaller portion being retards. The ones that are not idiots are either scamming the idiots or are too busy laughing at those getting scammed. Are you really surprised or confused as to why Redditors would buy into marketing?

All they have to do is a basic religion check

A "technologist" with an "excellent understanding" spending countless hours watching Mashinsky shilling, but he couldn't spend a few more minutes just to read the terms and condition which he agreed to? lol

thanks user hahaha

Attached: 1629339156684.jpg (238x212, 7.89K)

But linkies are all in profit even now

unironically being racist and antisemetic has saved my ass countless times in crypto

there's a reason why stereotypes exist.

I think mental capacity and criminal energy are two seperate curves. Most criminals are not very smart, but high criminal energy gives them the drive to see their scam through.

Most criminals.. most of humanity you mean. Most of humanity are midwits. Its not surprising if a midwit criminal scammed a midwit non-criminal. Have you ever been scammed? Chances are if you are not a midwit, its highly unlikely that you will ever get scammed.

>Are you really surprised or confused as to why Redditors would buy into marketing?
yes, cant relate to it a bit

>hurt durr I'm well informed, I watched hours of lies

But I listened to Bernie Madoff for hundreds of hours, I did my due diligence!

This is just another one of the dangers of echo chambers

I'm at the point now where I don't even have to check. My k-dar has six sigma level accuracy.

eerily similar to chainlink shilling on this board desu senpai

168% apy btw

Attached: wow.png (505x108, 4.1K)

familiarity with an operation feeds the bias towards it. he started with the high yield, then simply spent time with articles and videos, buy never actually attempted any real diligence. he calls this diligence but he doesn't know what it is. many such cases.
IQ is not a factor. keynes was an expert mathematician, but didn't know -- and never learned -- really any economics, not correctly. he simply made up things using his math experience and kept in his "general system" that which got a positive reaction from the powerful people he wanted to be friends with this guy was doing the same thing, but internally. he crystallized in his mind the idea that there was absolutely no reason he could see why those ridiculously high yields were not possible... by listening to alex mashinsky.
he should have watched peter schiff absolutely fucking destroy alex, lol

I agree