Marko Stunt not renewed due to "budget cuts"

>The wrestler is Marko Stunt. Christopher Daniels called him and told him it was due to AEW’s growing roster and "budget cuts", that they could not renew him. The split was amicable and conversation went well.
twitter.com/fightful/status/1509238996249063446

Attached: Fightful Wrestling on Twitter.png (585x553, 336.07K)

>comments turned off on AEW budget cut release
>doesn’t turn comments off when WWE does the same thing

Based.

Get rid of all these shitters. Fair play, I guess, for AEW not just terminating thre contract.

oh how the tables turn

>The split was amicable
So was Swole's and she successfully worked Khan into pushing a bunch of bulbasaurs. I wonder how the midget will burn the only bridge he ever crossed?

The cracks are forming.

oh now budget cuts are ok. very interesting indeed.

E-CHADS........ WE GOT HIM

This is what should happen anyway, even in best case scenario bringing him back will get you a cheap pop

Attached: 1238019464925.jpg (750x600, 70.68K)

Based add Sonny Nigger

They turn off replies on every Select post because they don't want people to just say what it is in the replies. They don't post WWE releases on Select because WWE posts them publicly anyway. When contracts have expired in WWE, those were posted on Select. Danielson's contract expiring was broken by Sapp, on Fightful Select,

His contract was fulfilled and he got paid for the whole thing

Does he have any future? GCW and random indies maybe?

they will probably bring him back if trannies complain. All they have to do is spread the narrative that he was fired cause of the gay spot and pretend to be mad

>earned every penny of his contract
Based Tony Khan, being a man of his word.

Hopefully retirement

Marko was probably able to jack his booking fee up significantly via being in AEW for three years, so I'm sure he's fine. Swole couldn't because she sucks too much to get booked in the first place.

Good, less fags like Marko in wrestling is a plus.

>budget cuts
uh oh. the cracks really are beginning to show. that videogame is destroying them.

He’s been on dark more often lately and actually gets good reactions. And its not like dynamite where “they’ll cheer for anything” you’d be surprised. I would be surprised if he actually gets cut.

hrt, of and then groobygirls

GM on Raw

he turned it off for everyone because people would just reply and post the patreon shit lol

Poor Daniels getting the Johnny Ace role after Tony ghosts his guys for months.

>"budget cuts"
more like the boys realized what a creepy little fuck he is and being the size of a child couldn't save him forever.

guess his brother won't be molesting aew talent anytime soon, nor will he be gobbling down any rubber dicks