Is it weird that I get a chub by the thing she was proposing?

Is it weird that I get a chub by the thing she was proposing?

Attached: 382pzelw68d91.jpg (1080x617, 46.35K)

only if you think it's weird to be sexually attracted to retards

She can't make cheese.
She can't make wine.
The only cave she knows about is her vagina.

no no user, the wine and cheese will be provided for free to her air-conditioned, plumbing-equipped, insect-free hobbit home in the forest

How about now

Attached: 1658575660631540.jpg (1080x617, 58.04K)

lol

that's where she will get raped. holes take civilization for granted

Kek, OP psychologically analysed and soul laid bare for everyone to see

maybe she wants that user

Humans don't do well in forests. Bet she never had to survive alone in the fucking jungle for a week with only 3 days worth of MREs. Fucking walking incubators. Useless fucks. One misstep and you have maggots eating your rotting flesh.

now I'm hard

That’s dark user

Thats a man

She is literally retarded. Let's just erase all of mankind's accomplishments so she can feel emotional.

Girls make these kinds of tweets and remarks all the time but bitch and moan all day when you take them even for a light hike and to sleep in a tent. Baby there is no electricity in the forest so you can’t charge ur phone to upload instagram pictures

let's not bully too hard. would it be nice to live in the woods and eat cheese and wine as we please? sure. it's certainly not the natural state of things as implied by her verbiage but it's not an undesirable condition. seems like there's a post every other day on here bemoaning the modern world and expressing the desire to go and live off grid after making a lot of money

humans do fine in forests, read the Fierce Ones for example, it documents tribes in the Amazon. Even with their tribal warfare and shit they seem happy and fulfilled as fuck compared to the modern man (and that book was meant to discredit the "noble savage" myth)

Your manic fear of death is just another modern thing

That’s why women’s equality is such a joke. Completely predicated on the social contract where men agree to gimp themselves

> we belong in a forest
> thinks being barefoot in a forest is pleasant
> proposes a number of agricultural products which, you guessed it, can’t be made in a forest due to lack of space
Let me guess, she got 10k likes from other roasties, didn’t she

People that live off the grid don’t suddenly revert to a neoprimitive lifestyle, user
They still have modern items like firearms, vehicles, cellphones (to air in finding people to trade with), and yes, even shoes
What they don’t have is “homemade wine”

Then why doesn’t she go do it by herself. And why’s she posting it on twatter?

>profile picture of a fattie
>wants to do nothing but eat and drink
human waste

>forest
>homemade cheese that requires a bunch of cows grazing constanlty to make
>wine that requires a fucking vineyard to make
>implying the hole could even be asked to do the manual labor involved in all this herself in the first place

Attached: 1565383904099.png (400x400, 105.21K)