When did you realize being a digital nomad is a meme?

>visit poor 3rd world countries because you can't make it at home
>Need to get 4th tier girls doing the same
>can't buy property legally in places like thailand or phillipines
>locals hate you for not integrating
>most other digital nomads is trust fund kids who want to smoke some weed
>travel around itself in south america or SEA is a meme because poor internet connection and infrastructure
>many companies won't allow customer data to cross the border meaning you can't really do much work
>no real visa so most is half-legally working on tourist visas
>if you want any legal help, the local systems are skewed towards the citizens or might even be some muslim court in indonesia
>if you are a US citizen you need to pay foreign income tax anyway kek
>never be able to build a solid community with friends and other white people at home
>risk of getting robbed, items stolen etc because some poor fag pajeet can make 5 years salary by selling your macbook

Attached: p06675qx.jpg (1920x1080, 281.86K)

I always knew it was bullshit why would I want to go to a third world country

Disgusting putrid cancerous vile Any Forums first world incel financier parasite you will die alone sad hated and in pain like you deserve. Everyone hates your guts and you will soon have no safe spaces nor anywhere to hide. Even your own mother will soon be done with your bullshit and kick you out of the basement. You think you can immigrate? No. Nothing left for you. Reap what you sowed amerikkkan scum

Take the Lord of War pill. Ukraine is a good place to start, just need to watch out for Mossadniggers who don’t want goyim as competition

who are you talking to ?

meds

I will move to be a sexpat in vietnam (with my company not a freelancer) and there is nothing you can do to stop me

good luck mate vietnam has high HIV rate, look it up

Why are you talking about

go back

I should be ok, I use condoms anyway as girls don't really use birth control in asia

Checked. Don't forget corrupt police.
I travelled South America and my biggest take away was how glad I am to be able to walk down the street back home without risking being robbed at gun point.

Why would even need to work if you move from 1st world to 3rd world? Stack about 200k at home, move and never work again. Why would you want to be a 3rd world wagie

You're completely wrong and I'll tell you why.
First of all you're emphasizing "making it" at home. LMAO I live in a country where I'm effectively taxed 75% of what I make (income tax, mandatory pension payments, social security payments, fuel tax, sugar tax, property tax, 24% value added tax...). Sure, try to make it at home then. While it's not impossible, why would I take that burden? To support Tyrone and Stacy? You do realize you're advocating on being a cuck?

>Can't buy property
So?
>Locals hate you
Nope lol. Or maybe as much as the locals hate you OP as a mutt in a white country, but so what?
>Most other digital nomads are trust fund kids
Not true either but even if it was in some parallel universe, so what?
>Travel in SEA or SA is a meme
Again, so what? There's plenty of room for people there. You sound like someone who's sitting in their moms basement reading up stuff online instead of experiencing life first hand.
>No real visa
Yeah I admit this sucks but there are ways around it where I stay, and I'm not going to tell you what kind of cause I don't want you here. I'll much rather have this problem than being taxed to death at home.
>Many companies blah blah
You don't need to be able to work for every company in the world. You really have such a loser mentality. I'm just gonna end my post here. Get your shit together and get out of your loser mentality you fucking sheep. You'll be grateful some day that someone said this to you.

this
it dawned on me in the mid 2000s
i never even traveled to a third world country, but it was obvious if you did some research
the very fact you only see offputting weirdos doing this should be a glaring warning sign. it's not 10% or 50%... literally every "digital nomad" is either a skinny white guy in shorts who looks like he was bullied in school or some dude you wouldn't be surprised ends up in a newspaper for having a dungeon of mummified corpses

i.e., read this post and tell me you can't smell the disgusting personality all over this user
you can just tell this is the kind of guy who buys prostitutes and thinks himself an alpha chad winner for beating the system
won't make it to age 40

>Why would you want to be a 3rd world wagie
I'll work for the same western company I work now, with the same salary except I'll move to SEA

> I can't be a digital nomad because my company won't let me wageslave abroad
> I am uncapable of surviving outside my priviledged bubble handed out to me

enjoy le poxx

yes that too. they aren't really corrupt per se i guess, but it's more if then can fleece you out of 50-100$ here and there, it will make their poor wagie lives so much better

And what happens when you lose that job? You uproot your entire life again and move? Jobs aren't lifelong you know. Just save money at home, move to SEA and relax there instead of trying to hustle in 3rd world

how do you get a permanent residency with 200k ?

Norsk?

>sooo whatttt
yeah thats the parts of a normal life for anyone above 25 you know. so it makes sense to think of those things
>bro trust me i found this super secret way of being a nomad but I won't tell everyone because im super special

kke

>permanent residency
None of these "digital nomads" have a residency they just do visa scams until they're kicked out. That being said, there's a bunch of places in the Carribean where you can get a citizenship if you buy property for 150-200k, look it up. You can then rent that out and live however you want

Sir this is an Applebees

If you only knew how off your analysis is. My life is about working on my business and living a peaceful life in nice surroundings while taking care of myself. I would have never got to this place if I had the kind of attitude towards life that you have where you don't see opportunities but only threats.

It's not secret but I'll gladly have it remain a secret to you

Close. Same system.

>implying I care what brown thirdies think of me

You must not be white, OP. White men like me view your kind as little more than animals. That is to say your opinions and your suffering don't matter to us. If you are cute we might treat you like a pet for a little while, but if you don't behave you have to go.

The opinion of thirdies doesn't factor into my decision to work online overseas. At all.

so why do they reiterate this "just make 500k and move" meme then? Thats what i mean