If Tesla believed in BTC at 200k by 2025

Then no way they would have sold 75 percent. They sold because their expectation is more hurt. They kept the Dodgecoin, because even selling 50 percent sold of those would have made all of them worthless.
—/—

Due to uncertainty about when the lockdown would lift in Shanghai, Musk said Tesla unloaded 75% of its bitcoin holdings to maximize its cash position. “This should not be taken as some verdict of bitcoin,” Musk said in a Wednesday earnings call. “We haven’t sold any of our dogecoin.”

Attached: DB11FA08-B685-46D7-8012-AE0D33116F8D.jpg (1168x1877, 377.26K)

they'll just buy more mid 2024 like they bought late 2020

Musk is paper, deal with it and move on to the next eceleb!

>dodgecoin
Cringe, I remember normies mispronouncing it that way.

Attached: 42342332.png (360x360, 11.6K)

>the man who is always wrong about everything doesn't believe in btc
I'll live with that

Attached: 430-3355352084.jpg (699x485, 59.88K)

>mispronouncing
At this point they've said it so many times I'm pretty sure it's considered the "right" name. Normies ruin everything

Musk shit talked bitcoin for a decade

Then he fomod into bitcoin

Then he started getting cyber bullied by bitcoin maxiis

Elon being a narcissistic sociopath (like his father) couldn’t handle the fact he was getting cyber bullied by bitcoin maxis

He then got Tesla to dump the btc

This is as simple as that

There’s nothing more to it

This is a good thing by the way, flushing out whales is the most bullish thing possible, especially public figures whales

Now all whose left to take down is Saylor

Based and simplepilled.

Sounds based, not gonna lie

They are protecting capital after publicly overspeculating.

He's the best top signal last year

It is not dog-eee-coin, is it now?

It was originally but normies mispronounced it for years because they don't really understand the memes they steal from Any Forums

So tesla cause bitcoin crash from 40k toward 19k?

It's just a pnd by Elon Musk to pump his own bags with his company money.
> Elon buys BTC sub 10k
> Wait a little for best timing
> Announce Tesla will accept BTC to pump up the price
> Sell his bag at the literal top and open massive short position
> announce Tesla will stop accetting BTC
> profit

Wrong and wrong

Elon bought at 30.6k
Elon sold at 28.8k

They lost money, not gains made

Elon is an idiot. Simple as

>always wrong
>richest man in the world

Cope on full

The company sold its bitcoin. They never said anything about Elon's personal wallet you dumb fucks. He probably sold it all to himself to avoid paying personal income tax.

That's the one thing I didn't understand about this musktard, Why would one sell bitcoin and keep holding a literal meme coin that is completely useless and always been..

Even further he musktard is the one who caused bitcoin crashed from 60k to 30k and possibly the reason we are at this low right now, we should've gone to 100k if it wasn't for musktard.

I hate this faggot so much.

This and only this

And also you forgot to say that elon see bitcoin as an enemy to his paypment system aka "paypal" that's why he doesn't like bitcoin, he only fakes his friendship to bitcoin which at this point is none.