If we are living in the age of economic warfare then when white men go over to the Philippines for sex tourism that's...

if we are living in the age of economic warfare then when white men go over to the Philippines for sex tourism that's essentially the economic warfare version of the Vikings going to rape and pillage

if they were really wealthy instead of us they could do that to us but they can't because we kicked their ass The economy

Attached: philippine-women-37.jpg (800x532, 73.35K)

yes the financial system is an abstraction of warfare

where's the best place to go to get laid? i swear 90% of the violence that happens in the states derives from the fact that paid-for sex is illegal

Yeah but they have to fuck disgusting yellow brown Filipinos rather than glorious 6 foot tall big titties blondes and redheads from Europe

why is that guy with thai grils?

he looks average average no? could get tonnes of daddy issue sex

>i swear 90% of the violence that happens in the states derives from the fact that paid-for sex is illegal
nevada would have almost no crime, which is not the case

Phillipinos are the most ugly people on earth though. Literally all the bad aspects of asians with none of the good.

above average* wtf

>glorious 6 foot tall big titties blondes and redheads from Europe
no thanks to your nordic giantess fetish you weirdo

amerilard girls are not even competition to the girl on the right

Attached: 1591180248960.jpg (500x500, 51.69K)

Paid for sex is legal in Germany and there is tons of crimes committed by illegal migrants… so they earn enough cash to visit brothels.

What a lovely family this man has!

Lovely daughters he has there.

It’s actually a double edged sword because only people who travel to another country like the Philippines for pussy are domestic incels ie people who cannot get pussy in their own country

What the fuck are you talking about you retard. Why is this on Any Forums?????? could have been a bitDAO thread reeeee

Double bot spotted

God I wish I had a harem of teenage SEAmonkey daughter-lovers for me to roleplay as Biden

This fellow has a beautiful family!

WRONG.
p4p is legal in only a tiny little place out in the middle of nowhere and is highley overpriced. it basically doesnt count as legal pros. its a well known fact that american have no sex and the result is crime infested shithole that aerica is

CHEEZY PICTURE IS CRINGEMAX

girl on the right is cute tho

>women

why can't americans jus say that they are paying for 'consulting' and the sex 'just happened'?