Alright Any Forums, if Ash wins this tournament...

Alright Any Forums, if Ash wins this tournament, will you continue to say it "doesn't count" and keep sucking your thumbs? Or will you come out of the closet and admit Ash has won, this will be decided in a few months.

Attached: FSCrgfzVEAAX7o1.jpg (900x637, 149.5K)

I (Leon in disguise) will win

I want him to win so they can get rid of this piece of shit

you already know who's going to win user

Attached: queen.jpg (960x960, 124.96K)

I'll never accept Ash winning anything when he brings unevolved pokemon into fights and manages to win. It's too ridiculous for me and I can't take his battles seriously.

I've been saying he's a champion since Orange Islands.
He's going for a third.

>Ash catches a bunch of random mons who are for some reason already champion level in a few battles and uses them to win a tournament against champions with years of experience

Kek Ashpull's win still won't count

It would be so kino if Ash gets Alain in the first round and just sweeps him without losing any mons. Sadly Alain will probably job to Leon to hype G-Max Charizard.

it won't count because of plot armor

Ash still won't be a Pokemon Master so it literally does not matter if he wins or loses.
The show fundamentally cannot reach a satisfactory point because the main character's main goal is unachievable for the sole purpose of keeping the show going forever.

If he couldn't beat the champions of older regions before why would he be able to now unless the writers are A) still trying to recover from the XY backlash since they did such a shit job of recovering with Alola or B) they're finally going to retire the character?

It doesn't count if he doesn't beat Tobias, the true strongest trainer.

Attached: tobias.jpg (1280x720, 85.84K)

Nothing in this show 'counts' because results are all just asspulls decided on the whim of whoever is currently writing it. Nothing ever feels earned.

He jobbed to Cynthia didn't he?

>to hype G-Max Charizard
Seems like a weird time to start hyping forgotten Gen 8 mechanics with Gen 9 already appearing on the horizon

It was never stated he lost to Cynthia specifically. For all we know he could’ve lost to one of the elite four. I don’t think it really matters since he was only created just to stop Ash.

Just genuinely wondering what they'll do after it

Like even if Ash only gets like Top 4 or something, is he going to go to the next new region and just get bodied by the first gym leader?

>1v1s
never counted

>He jobbed to Cynthia didn't he?
No, we dont know what happened to Tobias after the league.

>Kalos gets two representations through Alain and Diantha for some reason
>Alder not anywhere in sight
>Tobias not anywhere in sight
Orange Island league must not count as a "league win" since they're not even present in this tourney

Frogfags are still mad, Alola counts, everyone except their little edgy heads knows this.

Orange League winner is in the final 8.