Why don’t europoors invest in AC?

Why don’t europoors invest in AC?

Attached: 49A842EE-89DB-4CC1-B8FD-CB04FBE969B6.jpg (828x413, 268.01K)

Because it gets hot for like 2 days a year and you think "man I wish I had AC" then it goes back to normal and you think "Meh I don't need it"

jesus asmongold has cleaned up

I don't invest in AC either. Imagine paying money for a machine, so you can pay more money for electricity. Instead, I train my mind and soul to suffer through the heat that god delivers to me.

That’s styxenhammer ypu mong

because electricity is like 30 yuro cents a kWh, also they killed a lot of their nuclear plants and fossil fuel infrastructure so the grid probably couldn't handle it.

I got one of them mobile units for €200 years ago but I almost never have to use it because my house is actually built well unlike American plywood shacks.

Never needed them in the past and suddenly installing them is expensive now

And honestly so far I didnt even need one this summer and I live in the middle of yurope, we had some hot days approaching 40 degrees C but then at night it was cold so my apartment didnt warm up that much
In the past there were individual days where an AC might have been useful but its kinda a waste of money to buy it and just use it like 5 days a year

What do you mean europeans don't invest in AC? they do, actually, it's just very few euros who do it, they probably invest far more in useful things like i don't know, lovelace and staking on loveloot. As for me, the AC actually gave me the flu a couple of times, or just straight up a snotty nose, it's just not worth it. Their infrastructure most likely wouldn't be able to handle it.

Attached: 1656345667930.jpg (275x183, 7.58K)

user it's a bad investment. You should know this.

>why dond yurobeans hab ac? :D :D
I got a portable one so I can run it before bed after a hot day. My apartment gets to 28+ C even on a relatively cool day.

>Why don't they consume instead of learning about human temperature and blood flow

This, just open windows for those 2 days.

Germany has no energy and their coal plants can't keep up to run AC. G*rmans are retarded.

>i change my own genome to face new environmental challenges

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

because it'd only be useful for 1-2 months where we mostly just use fans instead, is it really that much hotter in burgerland, or how often do you use it? installation and maintenance seem annoying

Attached: 1629603272599.jpg (620x458, 95.74K)

This. I stopped using AC this year. It's been going pretty well. Some days are a bit hot, but it's nothing horrible. Just suck it up a little bit.

Because the scientists say it is bad for the environment and it contributes to climate change.

>Because it gets hot for like 2 days a year and you think "man I wish I had AC" then it goes back to normal and you think "Meh I don't need it"
This. And our houses are insulated better because they are not build out of paper.

Pic related enrages and confuses the american.

Attached: kippfenster.jpg (1520x1000, 94.12K)

Niggers are America's gods. Americans fear niggers like a mortal would fear God. They're not allowed to curse or speak ill of niggers, like how you mustn't blaspheme God or take His name in vain. They devote entire institutions in academia and media to remind themselves of their sins against niggers and beg for mercy, like you'd beg God for forgiveness for your sins. The only landmarks and monuments they're allowed to revere are parks, schools and statues dedicated to famous niggers, immortalized in marble like gods. While their ancestors expressed devotion to gods through offerings of food and drink, present-day Americans created food stamps for niggers for this very purpose. Jesus gets two annual days of reverence, while niggers get an entire month plus MLK's birthday. Americans prostrate themselves in the streets to appease niggers. This is because nigger worship is the official religion of America.

>duude windows lmao
Let me just open the window right now. Yep the air outside is hotter than inside. The only thing that's saving me right now is a fan.

Step 1. Import wog.
Step 2. Give wog fan.

t. Chaim Shekelberg, job creator.

Attached: DemandingEvergreenHart-size_restricted.gif (250x333, 258.32K)