My wife doesn't want me anymore because i'm poor, anons

my wife doesn't want me anymore because i'm poor, anons
recommend me an investment to change that!!!

Attached: L.jpg (510x494, 25.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bellaeth.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my wife will love me through thick and thin

my wife is my sugar momma, I just stay at home, make dinner, watch the kids, and bone her. Also play vidya.

your wife loves me too

You sure

Attached: C7CFF1EC-F00F-4261-B5F6-97BA5CF003E2.jpg (500x759, 56.95K)

>recommend me an investment to change that!!!
Bella, OP. Pure gold. You probably will make good profits with this coin. t*me/BELLACommunity

Attached: bella.jpg (591x838, 36.86K)

kek

i dont get it

bellaeth.com/

mbx

Yea just loose all your money and your job see how thick and thin she'll be with you..
Women monkey branch to the next guy all the time

not mine
when she met me she thought i was poor

XRP is the best investment of our lifetimes. SWIFT was already planning on migrating its member banks to ISO 20022 November of this year. Fedwire just announced a delay to 2025 with all banking systems participating in the outset being more or less stationed towards resolution by EOY 2025. SWIFT particularly hired Identitii to facilitate the migration which themselves filed a patent to do so in which they name "Ripple" as the bridge. Ripplenet is like 40% more cost efficient using XRP than not and offers the big thing which is on demand liquidity (notably during a global liquidity crisis)-there is 0% chance those opting for Ripple won't (at least inevitably, many probably through necessity) end up using XRP. Ripple owns a controlling stake in the largest remittance provider in Asia (Trianglo), partners with Bank of America, Egypt's central bank, etc. has multiple countries building out their central bank currencies on the XRPL. They have regulatory clarity literally everywhere except for the US which keeps the price deflated and the SEC seems to have changed their position to one of attacking a company rather than targetting XRP. It is unironically the standard. And Ripplenet is 40% more cost eff using XRP than not-fud of partners choosing to not use it is a fucking joke Consider broadening a bag of the generally refered to as "ISO coins." Any L1 can technically be ISO 20022 compliant, but these are the INATBA member/affiliate coins and have the most regulatory clarity and fundamental utility in finance of any coins by far. During the dotcom bust, people who invested in the clear winners instead of VC garbage were able have the rare option to choose from low risk high reward pool of multiple assets. These are the ISO coins in this iteration (and a few others) I think crypto (including these) will tank but I would hold some and prepare to buy the bottom. The other ISO coins are:
ALGO
IOTA (longterm)
XDC
XLM

Pretty shit wife user you'd be better off without her. Get divorced first and then make your money so she gets nothing. Otherwise she'll get half when she leaves you for the pool boy.

champ, just because the hype of nfts is always something that sells fast, in a few days it will be listed so there is no better time than now

BBC

How about investing in an 18 years old prostitute? Sounds to me you're married to your coin

>loose
Stop spelling this word wrong, what is wrong with you spastics?

ESL pajeets

sell your wife

Invest n ur self :-)

Tools to work as an electrician