The flippening begins this August

The eth merge clueless retards are memeing in here is by far the most bullish event to ever happen in crypto
Do you user know why every halving btc goes at new ATH?because it becomes less inflationary by cutting down the rewards making it more and more scarce
After the merge ethereum becomes deflationary meaning that more ETH will be burned than produced every year
>ok so what
Every big investor/funds or whatever will choose ETH over BTC from now on
>Deflationary>inflationary
>ETH has actual usecases and whole ecosystems while btc has absolutely nothing
>POS is considered friendly to the enviroment while POW is a big no no for all the big funds that try to fit in the enviromentaly friendly era
Ethereum will have flipped BTC by end of 2022,eth will propably contest a new ath while btc will battle the 30s
This event will spike a huge alt season to the market in the upcoming months
No one is positioned for it,most are shorting and its the scenario that will fuck everyone up by fomoing at way higher prices than here
Plan accordingly

Attached: ethereum-1.jpg (900x506, 19.6K)

Can I say fuck off to my manager on August 1 with 295 ETH ? Goal is to generate staking income more than wageslave salary which is around $90k

I just wish I hadn't sold 5% of my stack at $1,200.

Assuming a staking APR of 6% and that you're staking 288 ETH (9 validators), the ETH price would need to be $5,208.34/ETH to earn $90k/year.

So, the answer is yes.

yes if u stake it you will be able to live comfy enough in the future(unless 100+k per year not enough for u kek)
well u better hope next week is a bit volatile due to earnings/fomc and u get the chance to buy as close to this price as possible,imo we fly as soon as we clear from earnings

Shut the fuck up pls. This mongolian pedomanga forum doesnt deserve it, the majority is already priced out by buying dogcoins, let them sleep and fomo with their 100$ north from 10k!
You know guys 70% premine and vitalik is pedo etc etc ...

i went all in eth at around 900-1100

literally all in... well, I guess I could still sell my car...

It will come close but when it does sell. There's no fucking way the market movers will allow btc to be dethroned

Why? Just because?

>i'm bullish when PA is bullish
Imagine my shock

>Do you user know why every halving btc goes at new ATH?because it becomes less inflationary
Priced in, retard. S2F is horseshit.

Heuuuu biz bros my ummm... "friend" bought here... He will still make it r-right ?

Attached: IMG_20220723_094242.jpg (1168x1712, 334.71K)

OP is based
The flippening will eventually happen
ETH whales are going fucking insane and buying ETH like its discounted cocaine. Go to Etherscan and you’ll see some ETH giants like BitDAO buying around 380 ETH on a daily basis with more than 220k ETH in their treasury already

every single time i get on biz i see some faggot mention bitdao buying up eth.

fucking shills gtfo
this tells me not to be bullish

Attached: 1658458024129249.gif (498x300, 1.54M)

fucking kek, 100% this
> muh “Is XXX ETH enough to never wagecuck again?”
> muh “BitDAO buying up mega quantities daily”
like clockwork. fuck off or at least get a little more creative

staking rewards are expected to be above 10% once tx fees go to validators and MEV is in place.

>digital coin group communists out in force to sell worthless bags
KEK

Proof of stake is garbage. Receiving money just because you already have money is the dumbest concept ever and basically recreates the problems with the fiat system. Creating money from nothing always leads to problems.

Proof of work means you have to continually invest in hardware and electricity to generate new money. The money isn't materialized for free, it's generated by the spending of energy.

ETH was a blue chip but after the merge it's gonna be just another shitcoin.

Proof of stake is fine. They're both just methods to secure the network and spend time into money. Investing in new hardware or more eth is the same shit with different steps. Plus mass mining is incredibly bad for the environment. The problems with the financial system as it has been is much more than parking your funds and getting some type of interest. It's corruption, lack of transparency, and unfair standards and outcomes.

the only flip eth will be doing is a backwards one off a building. PoS is trash and their entire network will become grossly insecure and non-functional without miners securing it with PoW.
it's going to be an absolute shitshow.

Attached: Ashley Olsen 01.jpg (400x607, 79.03K)

great post, thanks you dumb nut
Any Forums is the best alpha on this planet, if you can read it. prove me wrong