I'm unironically going to go all in on BSV

I'm unironically going to go all in on BSV
I bought my BTCs at $50 and sold at $1k for a huge profit and I've wanted to kill myself everyday ever since. I won't make the same mistake twice. no matter what happens I will NEVER sell my BSV. Don't make my mistakes user. Free yourself.

Attached: download (1).png (318x159, 2.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/TheoryofBitcoin/playlists
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it'll her reach $100 idiot.

It was over $450 a coin not too long ago its going to hit $100k before buttcoin does

>this ded shitcoin is 90% down!
>it MUST be going back up!
thank you for your contributions.

Craig wright is a cringe faggot I honestly can’t believe he tricked you retards into thinking he is satoshi

Hey Craig, move some of Satoshi's BTC coins around if you want anyone here to take BSV seriously. It's that simple. We would flip on BSV and go all in. But oh wait, you CAN'T move any of Satoshi's coins cause you're not Satoshi.

MOOOOOOON

>youtube.com/c/TheoryofBitcoin/playlists
show me someone that knows bitcoin better than him
he has forked it and made it scale successfully without adding a ton of offchain bullshit
he just raised the blocksize and it works
pic related and more is possible.
you are just defying reality now, the evidence speaks for itself, keep waiting for le signing when you can dyor and see how bitcoin works as evidence

Attached: 20220410_211004.jpg (1162x1042, 92.2K)

Based. Good for you, user. I'm also all in. The amount of seething in BSV threads alone is proof enough that these criminals are terrified of the truth coming out. They will continue to insult anyone who questions their narrative and throw baseless accusations at Craig to distract other anons from discovering these facts.

>I'm unironically going to go all in on BSV
What does that mean in USD?

the 140k mt gox bitcoins are going to demolish bsv and bch

$8mil ain't gonna demolish shit, brianlet.

Do it. I'd rather those BSV be in the hands of someone that deserves them.

Your chart is comparing the slowest blockchains to try to make your shitty slightly faster ghost chain look good. Put something like icp on the chart and watch it btfo bsv. It’s truly mind boggling that people believe that faggot is satoshi, sometimes I think you fags are just larping for fun and then I remember how stupid the average person really is.

He definitely knows more about Bitcoin than anyone alive but he always talks too much shit.

>mt gox
Mt Gox cunts will literally not dump their BSV.
Why?
There's no benefit to them. The price is low, liquidity is low, too. They will simply hold it and wait for it to go up. The upside it huge, the downside is tiny. They literally can't lose if they only just hold both their BTC & BSV.

Attached: 1628347171130.png (261x193, 7.7K)

provide proof of btc transatcions

ok so instead of X amount of BSV waiting to be sold, you now have X+150k of people who do not give a single fuck about it, truly bullish

Craig already signed a wallet that belonged to Satoshi because he literally is Satoshi. He clearly has reasons for not moving bitcoins.

Icp kek enjoy your $2000 bag hold per coin for the next 8 years retard nobody is buying this garbage nobody even talks about it. Token LITERALLY not needed you all got scammed and your token will NEVER EVER pump again EVER

BSV is the only coin that scales. I went all in in 2018. BTC can go fuck itself, Adam "tabs" Back can go fuck himself, Neckbeard ginger can go fuck himself, Roger the felon can go fuck himself, lightning can go fuck itself, segwit can go fuck itself, russian anorexic booger eater can go fuck himself, chinese tether money printer can go fuck itself, bankrupt coinbase can go fuck itself, anybody who leverage trades can fuck themselves, any centralized erc-20 token can fuck themselves, any coin allowed to be discussed on reddit can fuck itself, and most importantly you can fuck yourself if you haven't done enough research to understand that CSW is SN, and your twitter bubble will never change that fact. If you aren't supporting the real Bitcoin, you deserve to stay fucked, fucker.

Attached: ffrfabc.jpg (600x943, 419.85K)