Say you win the $790 million lotto

Say you win the $790 million lotto.
What do you do?
Take it all at once or over the years?
How do you hide your money from the scammers?
Do you get a lawyer, an account?
What do you spend the money on?
How do you maximize future returns?

Attached: Lotto.png (500x332, 133.17K)

This will be shock to you but my ticket lost.

....did you win the lotto user?

invest all in hbar

you could become multi billionaire pretty much guaranteed if you hold for 4 years

>....did you win the lotto user?

How, the drawing is this Tuesday?

Attached: Future_Mathematician.gif (540x595, 58.77K)

nobody picks garbage ass numbers like 14, 40, 60, 64, 66, and 16.. those are shit numbers.. fucking jeet scam

>nobody picks garbage ass numbers like

Dude, let the RNG pick your numbers.

Attached: RNG.jpg (1080x1080, 159.79K)

You always take the lump sum payment; always accept the payment anonymously if possible in your state. You always decide, in advance, what percent to allocate to family for weddings, schooling, in a trust fund. Do not deviate from your plan.

I'd give it all to israel :)

I would buy a house, maybe a car too. But i dont fall for rhis gambling scam.

>invest

>But i dont fall for rhis gambling scam.

You can NOT win if you do not buy a ticket.
Two dollars for a ticket is NOT going to put you in the poor house.
The ONLY legal way to get rich in the next 4 days starting with only two dollars.

Do you mean, the 12 white Aryan tribes from Hyperborea?

Great, nobody won. I was to lazy to buy a ticket today. I'm buying Any Forums and bringing back late night /sp/.

>What do you do?
Pump random shitcoins on Any Forums

I would probably spend ~50M giving myself and some of my family some nice property - farms, cattle (some family hueland have experience with this), nice houses, splurge on some of the nice things I've always wanted (mostly just fancy cars).
I'm not sure how I would spend the rest. Well, I wouldn't spend it, but I don't know how to protect that sort of wealth. I would probably have to hire a wealth management firm to at least get me up to speed for a couple of years before I felt comfortable managing it myself.

I heard burgers have to pay taxes on lottery winnings, the absolute state lmao

ya 40% and if you get lump sum its like 50% of the actual jackpot, so 790 turns into 350 turns into like 190.

I was having a similar dream for last week's euromillions (230 million). I would be as anonymous as possible, the most miserable winners all seem to be the ones that make their new wealth public and attracting the attention of scammers, "charities", "friends", the police, etc. I would spend it on being self-sufficient as possible, land, solar panels, water, retirement funds, etc, maybe even live on an island too. I would set up trusts for all my family members, they all get a set amount and can do whatever they want with it. After that, the rest is play money to just have fun, real charity, hobbies, travel, women, etc. When that runs out and I've had my fun, I can just retire quietly to my land and just live the rest of my life in peace. Sad I didn't win.

Euros are taxed too, they are just taxed on the ticket rather than the winnings.

>winning numbers are just variations of the same 4 numbers
Is this really random

I would give some millions to my parents and my brother and then i would disappear from anyone's life and start a new life somewhere else with good weather.

Lump sum.
Find secluded home in red state with lake.
Pay security.
Pay maid/butler to buy things I need.
Other than that avoid everyone.