How do people even get jobs

I been applying to so many jobs everyday but i cant get anything. How do i get spot in a nice position?

Attached: 3B794024-B2A1-44D3-AC45-A73B9790493C.png (643x420, 26.53K)

Your grammar is really bad hope that isn’t your cover letter op. The letter is both too formal and formal at the same time seems like a retarded european wrote it

Too formal and informal*

What’s wrong with my cover letter?

The creator of this resume was hired.

Attached: 1533400879084.jpg (600x776, 131.83K)

have you tried applying to mcdonalds?

Just look up cover letter template and copy that. The whole thing is bad

If this is actually your cover letter, get someone to proofread it for you, man. The grammar is all over the place. Im not trying to be mean either since i suck donkey dick at grammar

learn to code

Maybe have a personality? And be friendly but knowledgeable about the job. Not some fucking autist you fucking nerd.

That’s way too much fucking effort, they want a wage slave that will do their job and shut the fuck up, not some asshat that will take all their time and effort to manage how to make spreadsheets. Tone down the try hard

>and now I have a degree from there

Attached: aB0rqGx_700b.jpg (700x692, 39.46K)

> cover letter
bahahaha this nigga thinks he's hot shit, yeah I'm not reading that lmao
*throws the whole thing into the trash*
t. hiring manager

You gotta have the skills if you want a nice position. This was a nice addition to my much higher paying full time job. Helps me rake in about $190k per year.

Attached: offer.png (918x240, 47.29K)

Lol a
Drug test? No wonder you’re never going to make it.

>How do i get spot in a nice position?

Attached: AA.png (2754x1382, 670.12K)

OP tell people you are trans you'll get hired somewhere due to diversity.

You're trolling and already know what's wrong with it.
KFC drug tests their employees. They have a sign saying all their employees have been drug screened in the restaurant.

I stopped with the whole workpill so long ago that i lost track of where was the last place i've worked on
Just know that you can be so much happier just doing what you love and know that you have secure bags that will support you financially trough your whole life, that's what doge, shib and now ch4ngpump did for me

Attached: 16533321.jpg (223x226, 13.83K)

Assuming you're being denied by automated gay systems try this: for each job app you do, make a copy of your cv and copy and paste the job advert onto your cv - page 99 size 1 font, white textand then out a white square over it. This tricks the gay computer into thinking your cv is a perfect match for the job and now you're at the top of the list.
I went from 7 "no" out of 1000 applications to 5 interviews out of 10 applications..

You have to beat the gay systems user.

Dafug. Is that true?

ponychads just keep winning. i was thinking of revealing my full powerlevel on my resume and just being honest.

>Mr user
>B.S. in Computer Science
>I started programming so i could make my own game engine for a mlp game
>rainbow dash is my favorite pony, she is dumb cute and loyal, perfect foil to my autistic intellect
>but i identify with twilight sparkle more so I only code in c, but ill touch ur meme lang if you want me to, ive practiced
ect ect show off my github

would you hire me if my github impressed anons, or would you stop reading past the intro?

>page 99
What does that mean? Put it on the last page, or literally have 99 blank pages?
>white square
Elaborate

the 99 pages shouldn't be blank but should rather each feature a single word that when put together form an epic poem about why you're the best job candidate.