Been applying to 50=100 jobs a day for the past 2 months

Been applying to 50=100 jobs a day for the past 2 months.

Not one interview.

Attached: 1627932221727.gif (418x314, 2M)

Don’t worry. You will make it frien. This is Pokimane’s ass.

Attached: 14B37E87-FDF7-453A-9499-3ECDE56B62F7.jpg (709x1519, 432.58K)

good

Falsify your resume to include ten years of experience in whatever you can do. They're trying make money off you but you can make money off them too.

You need to utilize your network. 99% of jobs are given to ppl who refer someone who works for the company

learn to code

Have you applied to a single restaurant? How about a hotel? How about construction? We all know you’re a faggot piece of shit.

Stop applying for so many.
Target like 3 or 5 companies top.
Research them.
Go visit their website, and read all of it.
Read all of their social media pages.
Learn the company's culture.
Figure out what they care about.
What they are proud of.
What they need most.

Now make a different version of your resume for each one of these companies.
Emphasize the skills or experiences that most fit with what the company want and their culture.
Don't be afraid to lie a little.
Don't lie extravagantly.
If you don't have experience lying, you will get caught by big lies.

What kind of lies should you tell?
Pretend to be enthused about the job, about the field.

Don't list things in your Job History, on your resume.
Instead, tell short stories of your accomplishments.
Embellish them a little, to make yourself sound more impressive.
In short, you need to tell the company what they want to hear.

Write a cover letter for each company.
Tell them why you are interested in the job.
Tell them how you are a badass.
Tell them stories that demonstrate both.

When you are going to start working on your resume, think to yourself, I'm a badass.
Literally write that sentence down.
Brag about everything.
Then go back, and tone it down.
Continue to tone it down, until you reach a believable level of bragging.

Do you think maybe you should learn some marketable skills?

Attached: 1655711990693.webm (640x360, 362.45K)

This only applies to the OP:
Reply to this post, or your mother dies in her sleep tonight.

If you are a bot, then you won't.
In which case, the liberal fag that programmed you, will die in his sleep tonight.

You're probably a bot.
Prove me wrong faggot.

But I'll continue on, hoping you are not a bot.
And for the other anons reading this.
Concentrate on getting a job.
Any job.
Fast food, retail.
Shitty, awful, low pay.
Doesn't matter.
As long as it's a job, where you have a lot of opportunities to talk to coworkers.

Make friends with everyone, that you get along with.
Get everyone's phone number.
Send a group text organizing a get together at a bar.
As long as 1 person shows up, you succeeded.
Keep doing this over and over.

Make friends and hang out with them.
Eventually, some of these people will leave for better jobs.
This is the most important part.
Stay friends with them.
Continue to hang out with them.
Eventually, 1 of them will tell you about a job opening at their new job.
It will usually be better paying than your current shitty job.
And, because they have worked with you before, they will act as a reference, and put in a good word for you.
This is worth its weight in gold.
This is the best way to get jobs.
Often times, companies won't even bother to publicly post jobs, if they can get referrals from their existing employees.

>Often times, companies won't even bother to publicly post jobs, if they can get referrals from their existing employees.
This is the red pill about jobs

>tfw I am supposed to make a fucking power point presentation about myself (literally) for my interview on monday.
i hate this gay ass world so much.

Claim you're lgbtq to try to fill some woke quota, also native American.

>50=100 jobs a day
>=
you've found your answer

Think of it as a game.
You're trying to get a job, with the best pay possible, for the least amount of qualifications.
And the company is trying to get an employee with the most qualifications, for the least amount of pay.
Fuck em.
Do whatever it takes to get the job.

Get psyched up before hand.
Temporarily brainwash yourself into being excited about the possibility of getting this job.
You are enthusiastic.
You are hungry for the opportunity.

Also, research commonly asked interview questions, and come up with answers to as many of them, as you can stomach.
Each answer should be a brief story.

That's how it was for me right out of school. I applied to about 500 places for almost a year before I got a job, now I have places calling me every day. You just have to get your foot in the door.

>Been applying to 50=100 jobs a day for the past 2 months.
>Not one interview.

Attached: Crypto_McDonalds.jpg (956x960, 62.25K)

I'm old, not boomer old but old enough. I never had to jump through so many hoops for such mediocre fucking pay at mediocre companies. Back in the day, two interviews was ok, three was excessive. The other day I just tried to get some shit job and after the sixth fucking interview they give me the "unfortunately". No bitch you wasted my time, fuck the "unfortunately speech". I wish I could murder the people who made the world this way. I get what you're saying and I wish I could have your attitude but I just want to kill every last bitch in HR and use their blood to fill Lake Mead back up so I can swim in it.

It helps a lot if you can somehow talk to a recruiter, whether that be in person, virtual meeting, or phone call. I have a way higher percentage of getting interviews when I talk to someone then apply versus just applying alone.

you fuck! Even if that line only applies to op, I got paranoid

This, I'm an accountant and I applied to a recruiter accidentally on Ziprecruiter. I was hired within a week, 2 interviews and everything. And he got me a 50% salary boost. I hope to keep this job but I'll never go it alone again.

Go 5 more months, then complain again.

I never applied to so many, but that was my experience when I was applying to a lot. Once I slowed down, made a few resumes that applied more closely to the different jobs I was applying for, and just tried to be more thoughtful about it, I started getting interviews and was hired fairly quickly.

Gets calls from employment agencies begging me to go back to my old job. Drilling FIFO $1800 a day. Feels good to be hotshit at directional diamond drilling.

Applying to jobs has always felt like a sell-me-this-pen moment: gotta convince them that you've got something that they need.

Youre not needed. Try again. Repeat.

Buy hive and live of hbd interest

Clearly you're doing something wrong. Post your censored/altered resume. We'll tell you what you're doing wrong.

Learn to code bitch