What kind of jewery is this?!

What kind of jewery is this?!
So much for utopian society.

Attached: 1million.png (1200x1080, 13.9K)

it’s a cool bike, not a bike for lamers

While the bike shop is a locally owned brick and mortar, their brand is owned under a conglomerate ruled by Unovan businessmen who take 99% of the profit. Why else you think the poor owner has the price so high?

Steel was expensive in Gen 1

Imagine how much a car costs

I love how they go bankrupt in Gen 2 because no one want to buy Bicycles at this price.

Assuming 1 pokedollar = 1 yen, that bike would cost around $10,000. High-end bikes can go for that much, though it's weird that such a high-end store would be in a small town like that.

Attached: gg.png (1864x613, 491.21K)

It's not a small town. City is literally on the name the game representation is an abstraction

What's actually wierd is to make the bike cost that much in the first place, they should have just made it affordable by the third or fourth gym and then you would get the ticket for it anyways so it wouldnt matter. I don't think you could rebattle anyone for money anyways so its not like players are going to be able to grind to get it.

Pay day

>It's not a small town
There's only like 5 houses. How is it not small?

>the game representation is an abstraction
What part did you not understand?

zoooooooom~~

You don't even find a mewoth until after misty, I don't think it even gets you that much money

You're a mud-covered hobo child who stumbled in out of the wilderness leading a pack of drooling murder beasts. They don't really cost that much, he just wants to get you out of his goddamned shop without being mauled to death and eaten.

I used to think the bike in gen 2 would collapse on me because it said it was a collapsible bike

BOOOOOOOOOO! Get new material, faggot!

Attached: file.png (307x318, 15.6K)

>10000 dollar bike
>guy gives you a coupon which lets you just get one for free
Seems better then ours...

Kanto in the games is viewed through the abstracted lens of Game Design and the protagonist's perspective as a child on the cusp of adolescence.
Evolutions depicts Cerulean about like this, which is far closer to a proper city without taking unique liberties like the standard anime.

Attached: Cerulean_City_Evolutions.png (1280x720, 1.32M)

Not worth it this dude don’t get it lol

Just build your own bike shop