Kek

kek

Attached: 20220723055349000015.png (1053x384, 78.81K)

Based Elon, making fun of entire black populated area.

I don’t get it

lol lmao

me neither

People haven’t matured beyond the thought of a school week. Friday is at the end of a school week. The “weekend” if you will.

You mean the work week?

What?

The week ends on Friday. It makes perfect sense to refer to Friday as "The weekend".

>Friday is at the end of a school week. The “weekend” if you will.
I won't

that's not how that works

Friday afternoon is the beginning of the weekend

ebin troll post

ah so thats how that works

Even if I believe your logic, what's so funny about it

The context between your second sentence and your third "sentence" are so interdependent I would advise the use of a ";" if you want to be old-school or a -- if you want to be modern.

>--
>not –, or even —

4 day week masterrace

Why does Elon Musk get so much attention? /biz never stops talking about him. Do people really admire this guy? That rocket bs is so fucking fake. what has he achieved outside of PayPal? Tesla? They don;t make a profit, the cars are shit and the green thing is a fat lie. Digging tunnels? It's all bs. He sits around getting wasted, flat out lying and shitposting nonsense, and everyone seems to suck it up. He wouldn't last 10 minutes at a real company. He's a puppet front for other actors, that much is obvious. Amazes me how people are so easily duped. "hey, elon is cool man, he's just like me and likes a good smoke". fucking hell how old is everyone?

he was astroturfed hard years ago and redditors jerked him off to pump the tesla stock. now most people are sick of his shit after his shitcoin pump and dumps, right wing political views, sexual harassment etc. GME is the next big thing after tesla, r/superstonk is bigger than r/the_donald

I love me a good semicolon.

>Musk thread
OH MY GOD
I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE SO MUCH