kitco.com/
silverseek.com/
mining.com/

>Bullion tax info by state:
apmex.com/state-sales-tax-information

>Prospecting
youtu.be/ZCL6FKQZyoM [Open]
usgs.gov/energy-and-minerals/mineral-resources-program/science
gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/farming-natural-resources-and-industry/mineral-exploration-mining/documents/mineral-titles/mt-faqs/faq_fmc.pdf
mndm.gov.on.ca/en/mines-and-minerals/mining-act
amazon.ca/Gold-Creeks-Ghostowns-British-Columbia/dp/088839988X

>Test
Nitric Acid, Magnets and Ping Test
youtu.be/3mg9YcAShTo [Open]
youtu.be/NgSXg-WOEVY [Open]
youtu.be/2ymGAyKAg-k [Open]
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/fake-bullion-database
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/identifying-fake-bullion

>Relevant information regarding mining companies
pastebin.com/5aLmWUUK

Previous thread: #

Attached: 1544B551-A33E-4F56-BA9F-B62461ACC42B.png (828x1792, 3.53M)

Simple as.

Attached: 1657580759557.png (592x680, 59.7K)

More of today's new stuff

Attached: Tokelau_MagnumOpus2022_PL.jpg (2800x1440, 1.98M)

Attached: StHelena_Cash2_Rhinoceros.jpg (2820x1440, 1.58M)

lol, you forgot to change the "last thread" link. Also,
>Phone posting

indeed

Attached: gold_dark.jpg (3333x2500, 1.43M)

You don’t know shit about boats

Attached: 1EFA7660-BA9F-4005-9509-8D05FF01DB27.png (828x1792, 3.7M)

My Enfield and my gold

Attached: 20220723_140906.jpg (4032x3024, 3.25M)

Are those the 10 ozt or the 250 gram bars?

those aren't boats. those are ships

Attached: 1625895828695.jpg (927x1080, 121.99K)

>ONE OUNCE CASH
What does the St. Helena Mint mean by that?

Yeah well I worship the monarchy
God save her

Attached: this makes the pmg poster seethe.jpg (4622x2556, 3.4M)

The coin has legal tender.

Ever other coin they make is legal tender too, but they don't say "cash" on them.

From some web site that was selling these. Apmex also has a Cash Cobra.
>The "CASH" denomination shown on the coin is also one of historical significance. CASH coins were currency units used during the time of British rule in India. While the origin of the word "CASH" has been up to debate, one thought is that it was derived from the Sanskrit word "karsa", equaling a weight of Silver of Gold equal to 1/400 of a "tola".

Attached: StHelena_Cash1_Elephant.jpg (2630x1440, 1.42M)

Any time fren
The design isnt for me because the games mean nothing to me because im not from Queensland but the coin itself is very nice, size is about a 10 cent piece and its 10 grams so its got some nice weight
Unfortunately unless you are willing to pay premiums for specific designs youve pretty much got to try your luck with random year orders

Attached: 47obho.jpg (562x1000, 124.92K)

Sooo...
I spent almost all my savings into silver last year, spread over 4 months, i paid around $30/oz in average, amounting to 1.1K oz total. Mostly bars and generic.
I'm not even mad at (you)s, or even at myself. I still believe i made the correct move and don't regret doing it, even though one could say my timing was quite unlucky.

But since the "crash" occured, i noticed i became a coward when it come to slurp the dips. Even though i know it's the correct thing to do, i'm like "shockshelled", too afraid to take any decision/risk with my money. I hate this happening, because i feel it spread to others areas of my life, now i'm way more undecisive for things i really shouldn't be.

It's like i got boughted-the-top traumatized. Each time i wanna press the buy button there is this little voice in my head telling me
>imagine how much you'd have saved already if you were more patient, nothing wrong at be patient a bit more
Also, i recently started to watch some PM vids on jewtube, and i couldn't help but notice like 95% of the ytbeurs/sellers are fucking kikes... and it makes me ponder, ngl. Like arcadia economics' podcasts are like a bar-mitzvah at each episode, and my jewdar never failed me.

Those 33K i spent last year are a pretty huge deal for me, i'm a barely above minimum wagecuck and it's a struggle just to be able to save $200 at EOM. It was years and years of hard work, and i really need it to pay off.

/blogpost

Attached: 1493344819112.jpg (450x800, 71.46K)

Based, unironocally gamble your monthly savings in shitcoiins or invest in a light to grow weed. You need some volatility to get u out of where u r at

God I wish I was American, I would own so many guns it’s unreal

It always feels bad to "buy the top". But just remember, you are trading funny money, literal pieces of cotton paper, worth less than chuck e cheese tokens, and getting solid silver for them. It feels bad now, but if (or more likely when) terrible financial troubles come to your country your money will still be useable. While others are desperate for food, you have money that still works. When others try to leave but can't, your silver will still be able to buy a plane ticket or pay a pilot to leave. Don't despair, with a thousand ounces, you don't even need to buy more silver for the time being if you don't want to. Take your time, save some money and then buy again. You made a good choice, maybe at a bad time, but in the long run, it'll still be a good choice.

You mean my balls will grow back if i do some dangerous/exciting stuff?

I guess it's too late now, but this is why you don't go all in at once. DCAing is the way to go.

I'm Australian fren

Attached: 20220612_172536.jpg (4032x3024, 1.54M)

What!? This is an outrage why are Aussies allowed guns and I’m not, we built your fucking country

It's not a bad idea to invest in some fun shit. Gambling on shit tokens is enjoyable and honestly the biggest win I've had in 5 years has been in shitcoins.