Just became a wholecoiner...

Just became a wholecoiner, there's still at least a year of this bear market left so what should i be DCAing into until things start taking off again? Staying away from lowcaps, none of the coins that will 1,000x exist right now.

Attached: bait image #192.jpg (1280x911, 212.81K)

all in monero. thank me later user

Bump for interest

Attached: for.father.png (698x487, 238.81K)

>he is still buying imaginary internet tokens

runescape party hats

waiting on a massive drop before I put another $200k into Bitcoin. I have a stash of Bitcoin should that opportunity NOT come around, however it is more valuable to me that I can get much more Bitcoin than simply just get a little bit more Bitcoin. Interest rates are going up again soon.

imagine investing 20k of your net worth into a trash cia honeypot instead of the true token. hint: it’s called monero

monero is for after i make it, I have no doubt that CEX's will continue to suppress the price for years to come.

t.. vaxxed nigger

nope, just don't want it sinple as

how can a cex manipulate the price of the only decentralized coin in existence kek stay poor

Tell me you're a newfag without telling me you're a newfag.

he's right though. xmr is going through a bit of a downturn only similar to physical silver. Really when you think about it they're spiritually the same thing.

>home square footage goes up
>home ownership goes down
rlly makes u think

Wash trade fake books and sell paper monero that cant be withdrawn

Yeah silver is one of the most manipulated assets on earth due to fractional reserve fuckery, same thing with XMR.

I withdraw multiple monero from Kraken every week dunno what kinda fud this is

Congrats user, dont listen to these monero fags, you are going to make it

It's not FUD against monero, it's one of my favorite crypto assets. The fact that CEXs feel the need to manipulate it is only a testament to its importance IMO. But I don't think it'll have good price action for a long time. Could be wrong.

This is true. In the mean time I will drop some alpha since this thread is about to die (for good reasons). Look into AAVE - if you know anything about usury you'll understand why this is the dark horse of 2023.

wow thank you ser