Do people still unironically doubt Craig is Satoshi or are you just memeing to keep this information on the down low in...

Do people still unironically doubt Craig is Satoshi or are you just memeing to keep this information on the down low in order to accumulate?

Attached: 20220713_201434.jpg (804x804, 154.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinsv.com/bitcoin-sv-liteclient-teranode-qa-with-jad-wahab
youtu.be/i3As9-9uSXs
wfiot2022.iot.ieee.org/indu-04-2/
dcg.co/portfolio/
youtu.be/5pHGi0nQMqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Craig is unironically real Satoj sirs.

Stiff

Yeah no one believes that.

Attached: 1644985667709.jpg (480x444, 63.19K)

Does anyone unironically believe he is Satoshi? Like anyone, anywhere? Where on earth are you getting your supply of hopium?

Move some of Satoshi's coins or fuck off and die, Craig. Oh wait you can't touch Satoshi's coins because you've never had his keys. Not your keys, not your coins retard.

It's pretty clear that BSV is the only version of Bitcoin that follows the white paper, therefore it is the only chain that can call itself Bitcoin. It's been demonstrated that Satoshi's original protocol works and can scale near infinitely with Teranode:
bitcoinsv.com/bitcoin-sv-liteclient-teranode-qa-with-jad-wahab
youtu.be/i3As9-9uSXs

Craig has also become or is becoming a major part in the IPv6 spec and has sufficiently convinced some major figures at the IEEE that he is in fact Satoshi. He's even been invited to speak at the IEEE world forum in October
wfiot2022.iot.ieee.org/indu-04-2/

Attached: 20220722_203609.jpg (915x426, 92.94K)

Bitcoin core was taken over by MasterCard/Bilderberg/Mossad and purposely gimped in order to sour people on the entire idea of a global currency. Digital Currency Group (owned by these people) was created to fund various projects and companies to further control and manipulate the space. Just look at their portfolio to see who is compromised.
dcg.co/portfolio/
youtu.be/5pHGi0nQMqs

Attached: 1657787894033.png (1080x610, 395.75K)

Can someone please post that original white paper with the coffee stains and burn marks

No other blockchain even comes close to the performance, cost, and scalability of BSV. As far as I know, no one else in the industry is even talking about IPv6 and it's potential use alongside blockchain technology.

Get
To
Fuck.

Craig is Satoshi stupid user, that's just facts. Im more interested in who is ryoshi and why does he have an obsession with making dog and dog related coins. Come on i love QOM as much as everyone else but another one? really.

Attached: 1623546874.jpg (720x761, 69.66K)

you're making money stfu

When you have to tell me a court says you're a certain person. I'm 100% sure you're not that person.

Having possession of private keys doesn't mean anything. Sorry. Regardless of that, Craig has signed messages to at least 4 people so far using Satoshi's keys.

How many to be comfy?

Sold his shit fork back in Jan 2018: it was the 3rd most profitable trade I ever did measured in Bitcoin

and threatened to commit suicide (by holding a sharp object to his neck) when asked to finally publicly (and provably) do so. Seems real legit. You know hes gonna get absolutely fucking rekt in court against COPA, right? Or is this the last shill campaign for Calvins shitcoin, before the final line is drawn under this endless shitty LARP. Now go shove a pineapple up your arse.

Good time to buy back in then

21 is a good number to shoot for but if you can afford it buy as many as possible. I've been converting all of my shit coins and yields to BSV over the past couple of months.

BSV will absorb most of the value in the crypto space as well as a significant portion of the internet's value over the next few years. Big players are starting to take notice as I referenced above and it'll only snowball from here.

COPA? More like cope. Didn't they delay their court case? I wonder why that is... I wonder why all these things with centralized exchanges and services are happening now? I wonder why the SEC just arrested three people associated with front running shit coins being listed on Coinbase as well as listing a bunch of securities they were selling? Can you not see how Craig's been right this entire time? Can you feel the walls closing in on your ponzi schemes?

>Didn't they delay their court case?
no, they added more shit in.
creg tried to have it all thrown out again, but lost, as usual, which cost him another £70,000 in fees. You should maybe try getting your news from somewhere other than coingeek ocassionally. I mean Calvins a fun guy and all. But thats some mighty fucking stale kool-aid hes been serving up for the last 6 years or so now.