Burn this image into your brain. Remember it. Never forget it. Sell everything and buy back in around December

Burn this image into your brain. Remember it. Never forget it. Sell everything and buy back in around December.

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/1KJWgg4p-A-wedge-here-a-wedge-there-a-wedge-everywhere/

Attached: 5D885301-0D7E-4351-AFC0-C0EF96C97809.jpg (1230x759, 194.48K)

got it, buying more now and selling in december.

it's over

Kek

just scrolling through his past ideas they're pretty much all wrong, why will he be right now?

Oh then disregard this thread I am gay and retarded

When does the chart say Bitcoin will reach 17k again?

oh no shapes

statistics, he ought to be right once

nigger it's not going that low. this is some low quality bear propaganda to prevent people from buying in now. fuck you OP.

Poop

Yes, yes... the elites are targeting NEETS on Any Forums. Let me guess, you also speak personally to God and think you're a targeted individual.

>unironically trading eilliott wave

Attached: 1616118442202.jpg (500x730, 146.52K)

This is both bear and bull though. He saying there will be another bullrun 2025. So much time for accumulation!

goes to show most mumus are actually bagholding from last run looking to dump on you, otherwise they would be happy with cheaper bags and time to accumulate. But no they want their pump NOW, its obvious

hardykek

bruh

Attached: 76840BF7-F827-4E60-9EED-190AA4D68F2A.jpg (1242x1396, 870.88K)

>6k
You are retarded if it drop that low, if it happen nobody would want to hold btc.

Your price target is almost correct (not sure about the time though), but not because of fucking Elliot Waves (cringe as fuck and "babby's first TA" tier).

Burn your clothing to your skin

Exactly Q just gonna have to watch and see.

The only image I'm letting burn in my brain is my cock ball deep in your mothers pussy, pulsating as I unload inside her.

>not pricing in the halving