As long as you can pay all your bills, you're a wealthy man. Never let anyone tell you different

As long as you can pay all your bills, you're a wealthy man. Never let anyone tell you different

Attached: dzd0coo797d91.jpg (4000x3000, 894.75K)

A LITTLE BIT OF CHICKEN FRIED

Attached: 1658421954145923.png (689x493, 428.21K)

That is true but that pizza and game is degenerate

Attached: 1657338556332.png (466x411, 204.36K)

have sex

Tbqh as long as you're happy, nothing else matters.

Based. Chuds are going to seethe over this thread, but it's better than the jew demoralization threads that plaster this board 24/7.

>aim low
>be a slob
>don't listen to advice
>just consume
Tried it, lead nowhere. Not going back to that life.

looks comfy

You're a fat lazy faggot you don't need to be demoralised, you're already there.

Go back to munching on foreskins, kike faggot.

Embarrassing.

See how he recoils

what's your deal?

pizza doesn't look great

>its the jews telling me to stop being a fat fuck
>and its the jews getting me fat on goyslop
what a hardworking race of people

Attached: 1638055944703.jpg (923x1024, 142.73K)

Extremely based and remoralizing outlook on life
>He doesn't know Any Forums is /leftypol/ playground for street shitting because they hate profit and get off on making people feel bad
Been a thing for a hot minute, they're all scum of the earth. Only good commie is a dead commie.

You retarded mongoloids I'm telling you not to be a lazy slob and have higher aspirations than just scraping by and you think I'm a Jew? How fucking lost are you newfaggots. Where the fuck do you think you are? What are you here for? Gambling your lunch money on BSC shitcoins? Holy shit.

Its an awesome life if youre like 60+ and you no longer want to fuck, all your kids have moved out, wife is a bitch, etc.
If you're 16-35 and this is what you amount to, I think you will eventually rope.

I lift weights 5-6 times a week and every once in awhile I have a night where I eat some junk food and play vidya or watch kino. Nothing wrong with occasionally doing this, stop being a kike. I guarantee I can bench more than you and make more money than you. Also,
>im le ebin oldfag, t-trust me!
>doesn't know how to reply
lmaoing @ your life

is that pizza hut? hope not bc it's the fucking worst tasting and over priced chain pizza. dominos has been raping them for years now in all aspects. remember when dominos was the shittiest pizza and pizza hut was the go to?

Attached: andy.jpg (750x422, 53.55K)

A king in his castle

Yes stranger on the internet I'm sure you're also Arnie reincarnated. Now run along and do your reps for your plush toy waifu so you can snuggle and watch some cartoons!
Also there's like 5 of you seething so I figured you'd be F5ing frequently.

He can't keep getting away with it!

I hope you find the peace you're looking for, friend.

can you live like that for the rest of your days without a single dollar entering your pocket? then you're not wealthy

Kek sorry I was just baiting there

> cat toys
going to assume there's a few different types of pussy in your life, so all good

Money is only one aspect of life. Real wealth lies in the arms of Christ.

>Yes stranger on the internet I'm sure you're also Arnie reincarnated. Now run along and do your reps for your plush toy waifu so you can snuggle and watch some cartoons!
Also there's like 5 of you seething so I figured you'd be F5ing frequently.

Attached: CubismMerchant.jpg (112x125, 3.58K)

COLD BEER ON A FRIDAY NIGHT

Based
Once you realize that, you are on another level.