I thought only WWE had budget cuts…

Attached: E12B27FB-382C-47DE-8844-DBBD79E723E9.jpg (750x369, 182.54K)

Lmao Papa Khan cutting Tiny Khan his allowances.

Attached: 22E1C60D-EB22-40DC-A2F3-425D6E38A9C5.jpg (750x371, 56.74K)

this should have happened year+ ago

>firing someone vs. letting a contract expire
Please don’t be this stupid

Attached: 7DA18F4E-077B-466C-9FDD-FF2EA9832247.jpg (750x360, 174.86K)

Op here, I never said those where the same. I just mentioned budget cuts. Which people clown world wrestling entertainment for using as a reason. Shad has more money then all of world wrestling entertainment.

Well, when people criticize WWE for using the term "budget cuts", it's in relation to them releasing talent from a contract, not letting it expire. It's also in relation to WWE making "record profits", which I am told by this board rather frequently, AEW does not have. Hopefully this bit of additional context has cleared things up for you.

they could free up a lot of money if they got rid of these two

Attached: 7vEFqP.jpg (731x465, 44.52K)

I couldn't agree more

oh no nono daddy tightening Tony’s purse strings! you hate to see it

AEW is poor?

I didn’t realise how bad things were at aew. they really don’t have the budget to resign marko stunt? yikes. they have big show and mark henry on the payroll?? YIKES. maybe the videogame was a bad idea.

based fuck AEW

Mark Henry does a bunch promotional shit in the cities they travel too and has done well for himself on Rampage. They have Danhausen and OC now, that’s enough comedy. Either that or Tony listens to Cornette too much.

>record profits!
>budget cuts
hope you can figure this out from here

BUDGET CUTS DURING A HECKIN PANDEMERINO?

Attached: 8cb.jpg (530x836, 53.72K)

I was a professional accountant for 6 months. These aew are called "cash injections" by tony father. Unsustainable. WWE continue to make more profits from television and live show deals worldwide. Please do the coping

do drones every stop crying about AEW?

christian is the best investment they ever made but i have no fucking idea what big show even does at AEW