How bad is J&J Vaxx

Long story short I may have to finally get vaxxed to accept a stupidly high salary from a FAANG company.

How bad is J&J? It doesn't have mrna

Attached: iStock-1230251561.jpg (2048x1365, 149.35K)

jnj vaccine was specifically developer for niggers

Attached: pepe_matrix.gif (800x792, 606.57K)

Bribe.

Just work for amazon, fuck the rest of FAGMAN. Life at amazon is hell on earth for software engineers but all other companies are terrible too.
This is also an option

Enjoy seasonal colds and random organ failure over the next 10 years.

It's great, if yku wanna die

Attached: Screenshot_20220720-171027_Brave.jpg (2400x689, 194.23K)

Enjoy your high salary for a year or 2 before your heart gives out.

Die already bitch. You are a literally a slut.
How many bucks worth your life nigger?

Pay off the wagie nurse like the rest of us you stupid fag

They're all bullshit. Enjoy your DNA being fucked forever.

Just fake the card nobody has gone to jail over it.

They're all bad, but it's the worst of the three that are widely available. Why wouldn't you just fake the card? Your health is more important than a higher salary user

Riskier than the others, but they're all less risky than taking fucking aspirin you pussy.

It has the exact same complications it just generates them differnetly upstream. You don't HAVE to do this. Make a lateral move. Start to put out feelers right now. You honestly might even be able to get a better position and even if you had to go through a month finding a new job, how is that not worth it for peace of mind, especially at this point? Don't be a convenience seeking moron. Some things are worth literally a few hours worth of headache to avoid.

Worst of the three because they are in direct competition with Pfizer. They are all the same

Everyone I know who got vaxxed has had covid several times, I don't know how they're bullshitting the data showing that it "helps" but they're clearly bullshitting it. Not taking that shit.

Guys I think it's real. He said FAANG instead of FAGMAN because he's scared the rumors about tying everything you've ever posted to your real identity are true.

Don't fear the reaper user.

if you took the vaccine , you may be entitled to a refund.
www.pfizer.com

sorry i messed up.
www.pfizer.com/refunds

It's coercion. All the big companies are doing it even if your role has 0% interaction with other people. It's a feeler to see if there corporate order can enforce policy by going around sovereign governments.

which company so I can boycott them

>Got another one!

But jokes aside, you will "suddenly die" within 5 years. Guaranteed.

Attached: ror.png (1200x812, 2.22M)

Unironically get moderna or Pfizer
JJ is the white nigger vax. I only see white niggers take it and support it, because they read about le mrna on kikebook. Even actual niggers are smart enough to specifically ask for pfizer or moderna.