What is the federal reserve and what does it do?

what is the federal reserve and what does it do?

Attached: 1591735389674.jpg (720x804, 78.96K)

it prints money bitches

I have sex with it.

Is the federal reserve good for you

i want to shove my face in her ass so bad bros

Prints money out of thin air since it comes from nothing they’ll even give you how much you need me f you’re broke and have no money for food or housing very kind fuckers

Is it really too much to ask to be provided with irl twin Rise lookalikes for free

you do realize she's 16, right? You disgust me.

>what is the federal reserve
It's jewish.
>what does it do?
It strengthens jewish power and helps advance their goals while weakening the financial power and financial freedom of non-jews.

based

Attached: 1650590675848.png (1200x1584, 1.1M)

Plays psychological operations with the world through the media while the eurodollar financial system runs the actual global dollar supply and props up the housing market/general economy while pretending to tighten.

My computer is in the living room. My mum can see these images. Why do you make things hard for me

same

why the fuck does shit come out of the asshole located near the vaginal opening

Steering committee of the global banking cartel.

buys junk bonds that nobody else would because they're immune to bankruptcy

checked

because that's based as fuck

no, it fucks you

Chie is best girl, don't (You) me

Chie is best girl but Yukiko is the hottest.

Would pump and dump Yukiko 100%.

The Federal Reserve is the central bank of the USA

While it is not a part of the federal government, it is created by congressional charter, it is required to issue reports to congress and the chairman is appointed by the president and approved by congress. Shares are held by a few major private banks who are represented on the board though any additional profits are returned to the treasury.

The Fed is in charge of keeping the economy in balance, keeping unemployment and inflation, which tend to go in opposite directions, from veering to either extreme, and providing economic stimulus by injecting liquidity into the markets during recession.

Traditionally this is accomplished in 2 ways, setting the fractional reserve rate and the federal funds rate. The reserve rate is pretty much fixed at 10% though, the main Fed policy is setting the federal funds rate, the overnight risk free lending rate between banks, which it does by issuing new USD to purchase US Treasury bills (federal government debt) on the open market - more purchases = rate goes down = stimulates economic activity, less purchases = rate goes up = slows economic activity (you are here)

However since 2008 the rate was 0 at the bottom of the recession and the Fed needed to do something to stimulate the economy. So they began Quantitative Easing which is minting USD to buy securitized debt, MBSes and corporate and municipal bonds to inject more cash into the economy (while taking out an equal volume of illiquid long term assets)
Now after 14 years of QE, raising rates isn't doing much either so they're doing Quantitative Tightening, selling off those long term assets from their balance sheet

They fuck up everything and try to make you into an eternal CONSOOOMER.

It's a Jewish scam. It enriches jews.

Same. I'd take such a huge sniff.